JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Black screen character selection
3/25/2020 10:21:59 PM
Hi there, Thanks for your report. Are you seeing any error codes when these black screens occur?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Sometimes yes no I will confess that I'm worried about the situation because I just uninstall the game I restart the console I restarted the installation of the game I restart the console again I relaunch the games and I still have black screen with the sound of the orbit after selecting a character it's really very frustrating and really I'm starting to be really depressed I have 70 Mega a console that is cable it works very well on March 15 and at p

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes watercress and you should know that as soon as I select my character it's black screen or I hear the music in the background if I press the center button of my controller to return to the home of my console as soon as I return to Destiny 2 and well the screen and freeze is the last 5 days it was worse ten times out of 10 impossible to play anything to do I was barely a part of a trip it was black screen freeze there better I played 3h without problem but it r

Posting in language:

• Hi again, thanks for the update. We'll pass this along for investigation.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, he's getting watercress error code just like the rest of us! Or newt if he's lucky enough to get to a Planet but tried to change destination or join others

Posting in language:

• I'm having the same thing for about a week now

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon