JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
3/25/2020 8:29:41 PM

My Emblems are missing.

A lot of my emblems are currently missing. I noticed a few days ago but I chalked it up to not looking in the right place or wonky servers. As I posted in the images above, some that I have pulled are available in my inventory; but I can not pull anything out of collections. Some missing are: Little Light's, Songs of Forsaken, Jade Rabbit, Peace of the City, The First Wave, First Mark of the Collector... I checked my redeemed items and they don't show up there either. Some do show and some don't. Now I don't know what all is missing. But I wen't from a full page of emblems to almost none. Is this a glitch or an error and is there any way to fix this? Nothing in my account has been changed, I've been cross saved for months. I do also stream so proof of it being my account is also available. help please? Thanks.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there. Emblems are stored on Bungie accounts. According to your [url=https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Codes/History/12912012]Bungie account[/url], you use emblem codes in 2017, then again in January 2020. There is nothing between, so it seems like you had used another Bungie account. If you did, can you locate it?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

8 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon