JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
3/24/2020 9:40:37 PM

Design your own Exotic!

It's been a while since I've seen one of these, and they always have at least some good ideas. So, let's see them! Share for all to see! Here is mine. Thunderguard [b]Exotic Kinetic Shotgun[/b] [i]"Or as I like to call it, the two-step goodbye."[/i] Impact: [b]100[/b] Range: [b]48[/b] Stability: [b]22[/b] Handling: [b]75[/b] Reload Speed: [b]60[/b] Rounds per Minute: [b]64[/b] Magazine: [b]2[/b] Intrinsic trait: [b]Coach Gun[/b] [i]This weapon holds two shells that can be fired independently or at the same time for increased damage.[/i] Barrel: [b]Full Bore[/b] [i]Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases Range. Decreases Stability. Slightly decreases Handling Speed.[/i] Magazine: [b]Accurized Rounds[/b] [i]This weapon can fire longer distances. Increases Range.[/i] Trait: [b]Wall of Lead[/b] [i]Firing both shots at once will stagger and knock the target back. Strong against Unstoppable Champions[/i] Grip: [b]Textured Grip[/b] [i]The friction on this weapon's grip is exceptionally strong. Greatly increases Handling Speed. Slightly decreases Stability[/i] Catalyst: [b]Hell on Wheels[/b] [i]+ 60 Reload Speed Grants Trench Barrel[/i] [i]Catalyst can drop from Powerful Enemy kills[/i]
English
#lore #destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• NEW HUNTER EXOTIC. TRANSCENDENT SPEED. Intrinsic perk: Universal jump Gives hunters ability to blink!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Eyaskeeper Exotic Titan Guantlets "First the Cry and then the Song, you'll only live long enough to hear One" -Liu Feng Perk: Birdcalling- After using Throwing Hammer, for a short duration you can call your hammer back to where your threw it (by pressing your melee button again), slowing you and lowering your guard, Tireless warrior only activates after picking the Throwing hammer up in this way if you damage someone with the hammer on recall. The problem with a ability like recalling a hammer would be getting the hammer to you with game geometry possibly blocking your line of sight to the hammer, then the hammer would have to make a path back. To simplify it, the hammer only remembers the trajectory it was thrown at, giving it a return path. The player is slowed on recall to allow the hammer to more easily find you and in case you moved a little bit the hammer would mostly likely have Jötunn strength tracking to bend to the player once it reaches the end of its return path. I say lowering your guard but I really mean you reach your right hand out in a animation to call back the hammer, and youd only be slowed for that animation. As I stated, it can damage on its return flight and that picking it up on that would be the only way to get regen outside of manually moving to your hammer. A unlisted effect is that during the animation a audible whistling sound will come from your player, that has a chance to expose your position in PvP if your hiding, but throwing your hammer is a pretty big dead give away of your location anyway so I doubt it will come into play. The design would have the right hand in a falconers glove and the rest of the design is very typical titan gauntlet design, in a similar manner to how Felwinters guile is run of the mill gauntlets except for the metal/ice chunk on one arm. The only difference is that on the Eyaskeepers armor there may be a few cracks in it with solar light spilling through. Lore- "Do you know why the sun breakers' hammers have bird heads on them?" Liu Feng asked. Ouros looked up from his data sheets "Yes, but knowing you, you came up with a diffrent reason?" "Yes- wait no, my reason is the main reason!" "Of course" "Its a hawk-" "Phenoix" "-and like a hawk it cries out, descending upon my enemys, and kills them swiftly like a bird of prey" "I didnt know hawks killed with blunt force trauma and solar detonations" "Well I was thinking-" "That's rare, what made you do that?" "-I was thinking when we raided that lab in the New Pacific Archology, in that room of empty cages I found a data sheet and read it" "You read?" "My ghost read it to me, it talked about these, these 'birdkeepers' who trained hawks, they could sing to their birds and they would fly to them and land on their arm" "What's that gotta do your hammers having 'hawk' faces on them?" "Im gonna forge a new challenge, or bribe, whatever youre calling my creations on their telemetrys, and its gonna let me sing to my hammer, get this, I already thought of a name!" "I know how you name things, please dont call them 'birdkeepers', at least call the something like Eyaskeepers" "Do you change my creations names out of spite" "I do it because it would make me look bad by association, and a little bit because of spite."

Posting in language:

• Pocket Infinity, but replace Surplus with Overflow and Lead From Gold.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Name-[b]Nerf or Nothing[/b] Type-[b]Spam Cannon[/b] Lore-[b]"Wahhhh it killed me, nerf it"[/b] Perks-[b]WolfPack Rounds and Shank Burn[/b] Main Perk-[b]Get a kill with this weapon and get beavered and 1 weapon in your inventory gets nerfed[/b]

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • The Castle Titan Exotic Chestplate "Just one shot and he pulls that crap again." -Unknown Guardian Converts Barricade into a massive castle that has significantly longer duration and more health points. The "castle" has Heavy ammo spawners and an Orb of Light Generator built into it. Lore: "Goddamnit I only shot him once."

Posting in language:

3 Replies
        • Edited by TaxableFur: 3/28/2020 1:46:34 PM
          [b][u]Burning Infinities[/u][/b] "Let your hammer ring out in the dark." Armor Type: Exotic Titan Gauntlets [i]Blazing Legacy:[/i] -Hold RB (melee button) to throw your Throwing Hammer and release to call it back (this does not proc Tireless Warrior). Solar Melee kills grant super energy. [u][b]Winter's Vow[/b][/u] "I made a promise, and i intend to keep it." - Winter Armor Type: Exotic Titan Gauntlets [i]Twilight Charge:[/i] -Detonating Void Detonators grants super energy. Banner Shield grants drastically increased ability regeneration to allies standing behind it.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
          • Edited by upchief: 3/28/2020 11:41:22 AM
            The Double Decker Nothing special, just the ability to punch with my left hand first, or, second, as a jab. [b][i]THIS IS LITERALLY ALL I WANT OR NEED IN THE GAME[/i][/b]

Posting in language:

• I just want a gold titan chest piece with a molded Luke Smith face in the front

Posting in language:

• Edited by LoneWolf6290: 3/27/2020 6:52:29 PM
            Percival's Resolve Exotic Titan gauntlet When using Sentinel Shield, weakens shield and shatters upon sustained damage. Upon shattering, regain full super, decreased super time, and gain a short speed boost. Broken shield allows you to attack similar to Spectral Blades with a mix of striker titan, for the remainder of the super, but removes the ability to throw your shield. The design would be similar to old knightly pauldrons, however, all through the armor there would be gold cracks, some with light pulsing through, similar to the Chinese form of pottery repair. However, when the super is active, these would split apart and float for the duration of the super, then return to normal.

Posting in language:

• [b][u]Boss[/u][/b] Exotic Kinetic Submachine Gun 600 RPM 25 impact 60 range 60 stability 60 handling 0 reload High cal rounds/Hip fire grip Exotic perk: This weapon has no reserves. The magazine holds all the ammunition. This weapon increases sprint speed and can be hip fire while sprinting. Exotic catalyst: [u]Joy[/u]: Kills increase hipfire accuracy and damage for a brief period.

Posting in language:

• Edited by WhatamIdoingM8: 3/27/2020 1:21:41 PM
            I had some ideas though, imma be real with you, technically it's "just another handcannon lel" [b]13-16 Iron[/b] Description: [i]"Taking the meaning of a Handcannon into the literal sense"[/i] __________________________________________________________________________________ Frame Archetype: High Impact Damage: Solar Ammo: Special Capacity: 6 rounds 54 Reserves(crucible: 6/0 +2 per Brick base) __________________________________________________________________________________ Intrinsic Perk: The Draw Weapon can be drawn Extremely quickly and gain bonus precision damage & handling for 2 seconds however it will be stowed very slowly(I mean Very Slowly) __________________________________________________________________________________ Heavy Extended Barrel: Increased Range, Stability, lowers Handling __________________________________________________________________________________ High Caliber rounds: Increased range __________________________________________________________________________________ Trait: Lethal Tempo Precision Hits during The Draw grants bonus RoF and lowering Stability __________________________________________________________________________________ Trait: The Calm On Kill gain increased Reload speed & Stow Speed and refresh The Draw timer. __________________________________________________________________________________ Hidden Trait: You load the gun 1 round at a time. __________________________________________________________________________________ Catalyst: Merciless Tempo Lethal Tempo Triggers on Bodyshot but decreases bodyshot damage(50>40), but removes Stability Debuff, Bonus precision damage & handling until you land a precision hit. [i]Acquired from Crucibles, Requirements to obtain masterwork: Get "The Draw" Kills, multi-kills grant bonus progression[/i] __________________________________________________________________________________ Impact: A (Body: 50 Head: 93/111) Range: B Stability: B Handling: D Reload: C Rate of Fire: 110(225 with Lethal Tempo) __________________________________________________________________________________ Lore: [i]"After focusing on making the hardest hitting Handcannon I've really overdone it. This chambers modified sniper rounds for the punch which made the barrel longer and the magazine is too difficult to reforge to fit large ammo so instead the rounds are manually loaded into the mag barrel. The result? A behemoth of a Handcannon to be ever created, I hope it doesn't blast my hand and arms to oblivion for my test run. It's too heavy to pull out but with a special holster to eject it does some wonders with the fact it's easier to aim with when the weapon is launched from the holster with the remaining momentum. However due to its sheer bulk and spring mechanism the holster needs to launch it, stowing the gun is difficult. But the Spring mechanism will automatically re-arm itself so it won't be much of a hassle. The gun is a single action mechanism which is unlike other Handcannons being double action the gun can be fanned but it's too heavy to carry with 1 hand so it's ever so briefly possible after its ejection. If you want firepower that even their ghost can feel the shot jamming their guardian then you've got it" - The Anonymous Light-bearer named "Gun-Runner"[/i]

Posting in language:

• Scarab Eater Gauntlets....... Equip them and Luke Smith disappears.

Posting in language:

• Exotic: Gamebreaker Perk: Shooting it causes error code “Weasel”

Posting in language:

• [i]Garden's Embrace[/i] - Exotic Warlock Gloves [i]It will grow, always. It is forever.[/i] Appearance - Black Garden themed, similar to Divinity (Dark grey, bronze accents, exposed areas with blue wiring). Back of Right hand has a small core filled with radiolaria, left hand has a bronze plate similar to the one towards the end of Divinity. Perk - [i]Divine Touch[/i] - Sustained damage with Chaos Reach envelopes the target in a field that weakens enemies (40% debuff). Enemies under the effect of Divine Touch are struck with a burst of damage that penetrates barriers, disrupts, and staggers enemies (strong against all Champions). Chaos Reach duration is increased when your target takes damage from allies. The beam itself would do 80% less damage, putting most of the damage into the bursts. This would turn chaos reach into much more of a support super, being pretty much just divinity on steroids, giving warlocks more choices for high end content instead of us being well bots.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Exotic Grenade Launcher [b]Pulchritude[/b] [i]"Beauty is not always what's on the surface, sometimes you need to find it within...and sometimes the only way to get in is with explosions, a lot of explosions" [/i] - Cayde 6 comforting Colonel Intrinsic Perk: [u]Skin Deep[/u] - Grenades drill their way into the surface of whatever they come into contact with. Exotic Perk: [u]Eye Candy[/u] - Grenades detonate in a wonderful array of solar, arc and void explosions

Posting in language:

• [u] [b]Flesh Eater[/b][/u] [i]kinetic one-shot GR[/i] "[i]Imagine your body slowly rotting away, your existence wiped away in worst pain imaginable[/i]" Intrinsic perk: Agony - Projectiles spit acid on impact, creating AOE splash that lasts for 6 seconds, dealing constant damage on contact Exotic trait: Toxic Curiosity - Acid sticks to any surface and being within impact range Catalyst: Curious Toxicity - + reload speed, lasts 1.5 sec longer [u] [b]Unmaker[/b][/u] [i]solar energy sniper rifle[/i] "[i]All creation has a deadline. The only way to prolong life of one is to take life of another[/i]" Intrinsic perk: Unmaking - Kills with this weapon restore health of random fireteam member, procs regeneration if you're not in fireteam Exotic trait: The Foolish Take - If the weapon is supposed to restore already full health of a fireteam member, it instead gives 2.5x damage to your next bullet or gives you overshield if you're solo and you have full health Catalyst: ++ reload speed [u] [b]The Swan Song[/b][/u] [i]kinetic pulse rifle[/i] "[i]The end is coming. And this is merely the first verse.[/i]" Intrinsic perk: The Choir of Death - Each kill without reloading scales range and RPM, stacks to 4x Exotic trait: Benevolent Notes - Reloading after 4 kills grants health Catalyst: + 6 mag capacity

Posting in language:

• Oh. One of these threads. Always fun. Let's see... [b]Singularity[/b] [u]Kinetic Machine Gun[/u] - Special Ammo [i]"Can't get any smaller than this..." - Unnamed Nadir representative[/i] Functions similarly to a trace rifle but fires kinetic slugs instead of an energy beam. Exotic Perk: [i]Microburst[/i] Fires a deluge of tiny yet potent slugs. Strong against all types of Champions. Perk 1: Full Bore Perk 2: Light Mag Intrinsic Perk: [i]Technological Marvel[/i] Engineered to use Special Ammo. Reload speed dramatically increased after a precision kill. Perk 3: Osmosis [u]Stats[/u]: [i]Rounds per Minute[/i]: 1000 [i]Impact[/i]: 10 [i]Range[/i]: 80 [i]Stability[/i]: 100 [i]Handling[/i]: 24 [i]Reload Speed:[/i] 50 [i]Aim Assist[/i]: 85 [i]Zoom[/i]: 20 [i]Recoil[/i]: 100 [i]Magazine[/i]: 123 [u]Catalyst[/u]: [i]Handling[/i]: +10 [i]Added Perk[/i]: Rampage

Posting in language:

• Edited by FatalAnex: 3/26/2020 10:46:33 PM
              Vengeance Exotic sword/Fusion sniper rifle hybrid Weapons base form is a sword. Sword kills charge the sword with void energy up to 8 charges max (2 kills per charge) but can still be used as a sword for as long as the user wants. When charges are maxed out, double tap square and the sword transforms into a sniper with 8 void fusion sniper bolts. Sniper shoots charged shots similar to linear fusion rifles. On precision shot, the round impacts the target then creates a pulsating void orb anything within 3m takes 3 pulses of void damage. On body shot the target is weakened for 4 seconds and target armor is reduced by 22%. No pulsating orb on body shot. Sword, with a max charge can also be used to swing a weakening void projectile which debuffs enemies by 18% for 8 seconds. Which travels only about 12m.

Posting in language:

• [b]Archons Strides[/b] [i]Hunter Exotic[/i] [i]"I've studied the Archon...I've studied their ways. About time to learn them."[/i] -Ronin, Arc Assassin Your dodge is replaced with a Fallen Captain's blink and the dodge range is increased.

Posting in language:

12 Replies
              • [i]Icebreaker.[/i] If you know, you know.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • A 225 rpm hand cannon that has a DoT effect and causes wolf pack rounds when hitting precision hits. Ammo regens out of thin air when hitting rapid precision hits.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Another one [b][u]The Rona[/u][/b] Exotic Handcannon “CORONA VIRUSSSSSS” -Cardi B Exotic perk: Covid-19 Enemies hit with this weapon take damage over time. Anything within 6 feet of the target also take damage and anything within 6 feet of that target and so on and so forth. Catalyst: Social Distancing Enemies outside of the 6 foot radius are quarantined and cannot move.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Knavenformed: 3/26/2020 2:39:56 PM
                    [b]Workhorse[/b] Kinetic Fusion Rifle "I always wondered if Glimmer could be recycled even further" Intrinsic: Charges up 4 pieces of heavy metal that hit hard but have a slight travel time" Trait: Firing multiple shots with another weapon adds their magazines as ammo for Workhorse, Workhorse doesn't gain additional ammo from scravenger perks and primary weapons lose bullets leftover in the magazine. Essentially a conventional motor powered garbage cannon that bypasses the new age weapon technology to fire recycled metal at enemies. Impact: 110 (Don't know how the 7 bolt math goes so this could very well be even higher) Range: 60 Stability: 30 Handling: 25 Reload Speed: 35 Charge Time: 900 Magazine: 4 Bloated damage and range stats balanced by charge time and general jankiness, but rewards players for learning the travel time and spray mechanics, making it a deadly tool even from range in the right hands.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ChibiNinja: 3/26/2020 9:51:55 AM
                    The Trigger "So it's not just a fancy bayonet? There's more to it than that?" - Igniculus, Ghost of Warlock Guardian Unova Moroh Exotic Sword Element: Kinetic Slot: Power Weapon Swing Speed: 40 Impact: 62-68 Range: 45 Efficiency: 30-75 Defense: 28-68 Ammo Capacity: 68-92 Gunblade: Press the heavy attack button shortly after the light attack button to fire this weapon, increasing the swings damage output as well as landing a critical strike at the cost of more ammo Tempered Edge: Increased sword damage and ammo. Heavy Guard: Sword Guard has high efficiency and high defense. Tireless Blade: Sword ammo granted for every other powered sword kill. Catalyst: Gunblade strikes do not consume extra ammo

Posting in language:

• I'll take exotic class items for $50 thanks Alex.

Posting in language:

• My Exotic is universally able to be used by all 3 classes. It is called the Tinfoil Hat. It has the Exotic perk Nonsense. While wearing the Tinfoil Hat, the user is able to magically see into the future and complain about “Bungie Issues” before they even happen. It should be wildly popular on these forums! 😁

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon