JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by lyrical: 3/26/2020 9:49:29 AM

Same iron banner armor and weapons from 2017.. it’s 2020

What was the quest step initially for? To stop people from hoarding coins an having the armor set Day-1 of release, understandable.. but.. It doesn’t make sense to have this mechanic when all your doing is rotating old gear and guns from years ago... Same guns, perks, shaders, ships, sparrows, armor sets for sale.. same control gamemode. Why not switch it up? Why do we keep loading into Mercy games? People aren’t doing the iron banner because it’s a “Fun event” to participate in.. we’re doing it for the powerful engrams, well at least a high percentage of us are.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Pvp just needs to be removed from Destiny in general

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • Things will not change until the creative lead changes. I'm not saying to fire anyone. I'm sick of destiny being a see saw and having personality problems.

Posting in language:

• Unless ur a beast pvp’er or a 24/7 streamer promoting the game ITS QUITE SIMPLE BUNGIE COULDNT GIVE A F U C K ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PROGRESS THATS THE BOTTOMLINE

Posting in language:

• We here at bungie studios don't know how to properly make new content on a regular basis. We are still a company, solely thanks to our amazing artists that work here. Even though we know and they know they can produce new content more often, that is different. We like to keep things similar in style to our past content. Since we can't come up with a design that fits into the destiny realm. We'll just reskin, change a color or two and make you re-earn stuff we made back in 2013. We know it's not much, but it's kind of, sort of, not really all that new. But hey, it is more powerful and goes along with this season. Even though we built a power system that means -blam!- all to the game and no matter what activity you play, it all feels like you are 10 power below what is intended. Nothing like spending hundreds of hours to earn this amazing stuff, just so a new guardian can show up and be at your power level almost instantly. Don't worry, next season we'll be putting out new old content again, siva is up next. Even though you thought you fought and beat them, we have new story's to tell cause we didn't tell the full story the first time. So be prepared. Make sure you grind away and get to max power so we can delete your progress at the start of next season, I know, I know, your power means nothing at this point in the game but we try and make it fun. . . it's fun right? As always, we at bungie appreciate all your time you invested into our game, even though 90% of it is stuff you already earned 3 or 4 years ago. We are listening to all your amazing feedback, and again, don't worry. We might put it in a future update, but I doubt it cause we like this current build of the game, one that nobody at the studio actually plays cause it sucks major ass.. But Datto loves it and we love Datto! Until next time guardian, enjoy spending more hours into the game for old content and be sure to drop by eververse to pick up some overly priced items that will help us fund new content (your still buying into that right?). See you next week when we talk about a whole lot of nothing but you some how managed to play our game for 80 hours. _lovebug (weekly update manager at bungie, kind of sort of but not really but let's pretend cause this is still a better update than our normal weekly update.) p.s, Enjoy your time in iron banner this week!!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • I was going to jump into IB as I usually have fun, but Netflix and HBO GO just seemed more appealing. The whole "gotta play with the weapons we want you to play with" is not a motivator. Who was the guy at Bungie that thought players would want to do that?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Back in D1 you would NEVER EVER see armor from previous releases in current releases D2 is really sad for one main reason. Everything you earn is NOT SPECIAL. Cause new players that would normally say “HOW DO I GET THAT!” Now just has to play the event 2 years later

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Remember when every three or four Iron Banners we had new armor sets and weapons? Remember when that glorious Titan helmet came out? Damn. I still miss my “Lingering Song” and “Distant Star”.

Posting in language:

Ripoff
            Ripoff

memesauce - old

Armor changes every season buddy, you would know if you actually played the game lol They’re are new weapons every so often so this makes this whole post irrelevant Nice try though

Posting in language:

22 Replies
            • I only solo queue or queue with like one friend and I wind up being the only unbroken on my team vs a six stack of them who are so laggy they’ve gone back to d1 hunter blink.

Posting in language:

• The sat around in a circle jerk coming up with brilliant ideas like re-working our emblem system. But of course its Bungie, so they screwed it up. Crayon esting safe-spacers.

Posting in language:

• This game is unfair now. I’m still stuck at 965 and have been now for 4 months and now there’s fückers running around at lvl 1002? Really? This is stupid I’m never gonna to be able to progress

Posting in language:

20 Replies
              • No you're wrong , bungo is God. Luke Smith is jeusus and destiny is the Bible. You're all going to hell.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                • The quest locking the vendor inventory only makes sense if the loot pool is updated. Getting last years armor and the past three years same weapons makes no sense to lock. The bow is a good counter argument for this season but be that as it may, locking the engram is redundant and only makes casual players not want to participate.

Posting in language:

• Making content is hard. Taking our money is easy

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • I tuned in to watch some trials at the weekend, D1 format with mostly D1 guns on a D1 map. . That speaks volumes about what Bungie have achieved in the last 3 years. I’m almost embarrassed for them at this point. .

Posting in language:

• If it was armor ornaments instead of armor then I would play.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • Is there any D1 IB stuff left to recycle even?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • I actually didn't get this armor the last time around, so I'm okay with it... ...though honestly I'd rather see it turned into ornaments instead. My vault is overflowing as it is...

Posting in language:

• Rise of Iron Banner ornaments would be a better grind. These ornaments are garbage.

Posting in language:

• Can agree the same armor switch season after season is getting ridiculus I think we should have completely new armour to go for and weapons or at least destiny 1 iron banner armor and weapons

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        • Remember in D1 when IB armor actually significantly changed? And there were new weapons introduced? Ah, the good old days.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                          • Its a free to play event. get over it

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                            • I don't mind a rotation.... but d1 iron lord armor should come back. More fur less metal

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                              • https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/255587567/0/0

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                                • Making content with high hundreds of employees is hard. Can spend 3/4 weeks of work making new cosmetics tho. Sounds legit.

Posting in language:

• It was only one year ago. I don't like it much either but don't fudge the numbers to prove a point.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                                ;
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon