JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
3/24/2020 8:43:38 PM

Watercress error codes

Bungie? Is there anyone working on this?!!! It’s ridiculous and down right F-ed up by not posting a fix or letting us know what you plan on doing.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Bungie? Is there anyone working on this?!!! It’s ridiculous and down right F-ed up by not posting a fix or letting us know what you plan on doing.[/quote] I’ve been asking for help with this since season of the worthless dropped

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. We're currently investigating players receiving WATERCRESS error codes.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      I know. I only want to play iron banner for the pinnacle gear and can’t play for 2 days now because of a watercress error. If it is any help to bungee, I had queued for a strike on the moon and got a message that they could not find any fire team member for me and the game locked up. When I restarted it I got the watercress error. I have deleted and redownloaded the game On a different Xbox and still get the error. Another Xbox player can load and play the game. It is something messed up on the server about me possibly a cache that needs to be cleared. Please try a hard reset of the server to see if it fixes all the player’s error. Thank you

Posting in language:

• I know it's frustrating, all of us getting these errors can't play and miss out on seasonal/timed activities like iron banner this week.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon