JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
3/24/2020 7:10:28 PM

How do I get somebody to help me with these Watercress and Newt error codes

Is there any way a moderator or somebody from Bungie can contact me to solve this problem of the Newt and Watercress error codes it's been over a week and all I get is I'll pass it on it'll be investigated how long it take to investigate something the game is unplayable
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, Thanks for your report. We're currently investigating players receiving WATERCRESS errors.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    • So I can only assume there are no moderators from Bungie on here to help us people would are Newt and Watercress problems

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • Unfortunately, you simply can't. There just isn't anyone [b]to[/b] help you with those codes. Notice how they haven't been mentioned once in any of the official feeds, despite the forums being full of Watercress and Newt? It's because it's a bigger fix than they can actually pull off. For the same reason that there's a bunch of people playing right now, there's no one left there to actually keep things operational. I'm amazed that they even keep the lights on. Realistically, you're going to be out for most of the rest of this Season, at least. It sucks but until there's a whole new patch, your account is effectively frozen. The Help forum sticky doesn't mention it once, and it was updated less than a day ago. That should also tell you everything you need to know. Instead it leads with the issue that some folks are getting a ship when they wanted a shell in Eververse. Wish I had better news for you but your Destiny playing is done for, until people start going back to work.

Posting in language:

• I have been getting the same error codes

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon