JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by ParrotTom: 3/19/2020 8:26:07 AM

Do you know what else makes no sense, Cozmo?

This was frustrating to say the least. Last week I was trying to finish several strike related objectives at once. I needed 1 more strike in the playlist, 1 fallen strike boss, and a few more arc kills. I figured I'd do it all at once since one would take 2 minutes and the other 2 would be done at the same time. What makes no sense? After leaving well over a dozen strikes, not one fallen strike. After a few more, I finally got the Warden of Nothing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the final boss is a servitor? Servitors are fallen, yes? How did that not count? No. I had to do the extra strike because according to you, servitors aren't fallen. The ONLY fallen strike is the Exodus strike, EVERY other faction has at least 3. Why is there only 1 fallen strike? Why does the WoN not count? Or how about the number of weapons you could have brought back from D1, but chose weapons no one used? Ever. Either after certain nerfs or because they were just bad. Truth. 4th Horseman (especially with all the slams or extremely dangerous CQC encounters). Or your adamant refusal to bring back weapons like Mythoclast, Necrochasm, or No Land Beyond? Or the reasons behind many nerfs to meta PVE weapons, reasons like "giving CQC weapons more usage" or whatever it was? Or when Bastion was the reward from the Corridors even though it was promised a week later in the road map? Or how you balance both PC and console the same despite them being worlds apart (FOV, recoil, frame rates) to the point that weapons that are only good on one get nerfed on both? Or how you still haven't addressed bugs like the "Perfect Fifth" progression on the Polaris Lance or the part of the Lumina quest that demands you kill an invader before he kills anyone, but doesn't even imply the existence of a time limit? Or your choice of catalysts released (Black Talon, LoW, Lumina, weapons almost no one used)? Or the lack of ritual weapons this season (the IB bow isn't worth calling a ritual weapon for several reasons). I could go on. Edit: To everyone saying to just load up the exodus strike, you missed an important detail. I was trying to do the weekly strike milestone. That means 3 strikes using the featured element in that playlist. I needed 1 more for that, 1 fallen strike boss, 1 more strike in general for the bounties, and a literal handful of arc kills. I could have loaded into the exodus strike, but I'd still need to do the extra strike anyway in the playlist. If you can complete an objective in the shortest time, would you do it? If you could complete several in the same mission, would you do it? That's my point. Edit 2: Quite a few of you either aren't reading the post, or you're misunderstanding the first part of it. I cannot word this anymore clearly than I already have, but I'll try anyway. I needed 1 more strike completion in the playlist for the milestone. I needed 1 fallen strike boss. I needed 1 more strike completion. I needed a few more arc kills. If the Warden counted, or if I got the Exodus strike in the playlist, I would have finished both weekly bounties AND the milestone in 1 go. Instead, I had to load up the regular strike because the Warden or bounty is bugged. Rather than doing 3 strikes, I had to do 4, and it took longer to find 1 Exodus strike than it did to find and leave 2 random strikes. If all you have to say is "you're an idiot for not loading up Exodus from the start" or "you don't need the playlist for the bounties" or anything along those lines, don't bother. If you can do something in the shortest time and get the same or better results, you'll do it. That is something the entire human race shares. Work smarter, not harder. It took me about as long to find the Warden as it would have taken me to reach Failsafe if the time differences between the playlist and the strike searches are anything to go on.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
    I checked on the Warden of Nothing boss and there is an issue with it not counting as Fallen boss kill. We are preparing a fix for an update coming up this season. Sorry you haven't liked the D1 Exotics or catalysts we have released. I'll let the team know you would like to see Mythoclast, Necrochasm, or No Land Beyond in Destiny 2 in the future. Feel free to share what other Exotics and catalysts you would like to see most. We are currently investigating the issue with Polaris Lance as well.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

131 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon