JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by dmg04: 3/12/2020 7:45:23 AM

WTH BUNGIE? You took the game back to year one. It's boring, and you killed the power fantasy again.

I am mystified that the people in charge of Bungie think this is an acceptable update. This is pure boring garbage. You killed the power fantasy that was in a good place, and you are forcing us to play the game your way with an endless, mind numbing grind and restrictive loadouts. You nerfed weapons into the ground that were in a good place for PVE because you refuse to balance PVP and PVE separately. You killed snipers when damn near every boss has a stomp. What are you thinking? Great job ruining the game. The season model isn't working. We would be better of with two solid expansions a year. You have hundreds of people working at Bungie and this is the best you can do? You need new management.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Which weapons do you feel were tuned too much? I see your note on snipers, but would love to know more. When you say power fantasy, what exactly does that mean to you? I know this answer may be different based on who's answering, but I'd like to get your thoughts. Thanks in advance. Collecting the feedback and passing it up as I can.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

227 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon