JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
3/6/2020 12:41:49 AM
IKEL0S

The Eververse titan armor is an abomination

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/559521423228534807/685266518854205462/image0.jpg?width=997&height=561 It’s almost as if they had the core design development team make the hunter and warlock armor and they gave the titan design to the new intern with a time limit of 15 minutes. Every blue and green armor set in game currently looks better than this. 🤢🤮 If I wanted to look like a scrawny bulimic titan cosplaying as a warlock I would’ve just played on a warlock. [spoiler]even the finisher is identical to the warlocks[/spoiler]
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
    We'll let the dev team know that you don't find this Titan armor appealing. I've seen a lot of feedback that players like the other two classes sets and some Titans would like to see something that looks like the Huner sets on Titans. If you have any additional thoughts, please feel free to share. Thanks!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

104 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon