JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
2/14/2020 7:29:24 PM

Probably reading game content

I've been getting the "Problem Reading Game Content" error. I've tried numerous things including changing the language, deleting everything but packages, I don't have a steamapp.txt file to delete so I have not been able to try that. I've also done a full removal of destiny 2 from my computer and tried reinstalling.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. We are currently investigating this issue. Some players report they have fixed this issue by following these steps: 1. In the Steam Games library, right click Destiny 2 and go to Properties. 2. Click Local Files then Browse Local Files to open your Destiny 2 directory. 3. Remove all files in this folder EXCEPT "Packages." 4. Then verify the integrity of Destiny 2 game files. Some have also reported that swapping to a different language and swapping back helps.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon