JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
2/14/2020 12:00:09 AM

TWAB made me smile.

We can change our affinity. Seasonal mods work on all armor. These two things were DESTROYING my vault. good on you, Bungie.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Those are some good changes to the game

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• A completely fair opinion. Nothing is factual incorrect. bump

Posting in language:

• Edited by Haunter: 2/14/2020 12:12:48 AM
    Armor 2.0 still need changes. 1. Remove affinity altogether. Weapons that are affinity based cannot be mixed well, such as hand cannon (void).and shotguns (arc) 2. Why can my Y2 armor roll enhanced cannon + shotgun scavenger + be equipped with a intellect mod and have bonus resistance vs thing in super but the same for a Y3 armor would cost more then 10 energy? Increase the energy level up or lower mod cost. 3. Every ornament and armor you've earned should be equippable Also they only mention mods from Y3 - what about Y2 mods?

Posting in language:

6 Replies
    • Just increase vault space, problem solved. But noooo, bungo has to cater for the casuals..

Posting in language:

8 Replies
      • [quote]good on you[/quote] What a BlueBerry👆

Posting in language:

• Not all armor... y3 armor. Nice try though.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Have you seen the cost tho? 10 core 5 prism and 1 shards it’s a lot after spending 20 core 10 / 2 shards in total

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • The price of changing that affinity is ridiculous. One of the reasons why people wanted this change was to not have to collect 3 sets of every armour in order to be able to change up Their builds to suit different weapons and affinity locked mods. This change does NOT address the issue at hand. Just another case of Bungie being complete d*ckheads as per usual. I honestly think whoever comes up with these changes is a f*cking ret*rd as they seem so out of touch with what people want to change it’s unreal. Add this to the fact that no vault space increase (STILL) and no adjustment to the drop rates/activities of consumable items and this literally solves nothing. Waste of time.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
            • The element change will cost an arm and a leg

Posting in language:

4 Replies
              • [quote]We can change our affinity. Seasonal mods work on all armor. These two things were DESTROYING my vault. good on you, Bungie.[/quote] Hope your vault is full of materials if you have invested into those pieces, you’ll have to pay a second time to switch them.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  B U N G I E
                  B U N G I E

Seventh Column or some crap. - old

Thank you.

Posting in language:

• Made me face-palm.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Pr0phet310: 2/14/2020 9:13:17 PM
                  People just don't understand the concept of smart investments. If you want to change the affinity and keep the cost at the VERY MINIMUM--DONT UPGRADE THAT PIECE OF ARMOR!! Likewise, If you have a fully upgraded piece of armor....DONT CHANGE THE AFFINITY!! They have already told us the costs of doing so. If that cost is too steep just avoid it. Not Bungie's fault if they told you the cost and you sink your resources into it anyway! 🤦‍♂️ But then again, most of the people conplaining do JUST that: They leap before even looking for a place to land.

Posting in language:

• Read the last statement about seasonal Mods....... next season mod will not be able to use any of the raid mods, or SK mods and vice versa. Any high stat armor you got from Undying season will not be able to use any mods from the upcoming season. This update has its limitations.

Posting in language:

• Pretty sad that any positive comments on progress gets down voted into oblivion. So many armchair quarterbacks in here that know every right move and are completely disrespectful. If they got rid of elements affinity it would only create a bigger mess trying to choose mods and customize your gear. Not to mention the lag right now trying to do it is horrible. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Posting in language:

• What ruined it for me is the cost to change an upgraded piece of gear. One way around that I guess is to simply start again, AGAIN. getting pretty sick of that. Why couldn’t they just leave it at one upgrade module???

Posting in language:

• Seasonal mod slot is still limited to the season before and after an armor piece was released, so you will still need to keep some old armor in order to use the older mods. So your vault isn't going to get that much relief.

Posting in language:

• They delivered on what was asked for. Of course everyone's mad now that it costs something to do it. Of course it does! Yall didn't think it was gonna be free did ya?! If you Masterworked an exotic that had an affinity you didn't want, then why'd you do that? Wasn't your plan to keep playing till you got the right one? I personally don't care what the affinities are, I just rock armor with good stats and use what mods I can. Turns out I'm still clearing content just fine. Proves that affinity mods are a bonus, not a necessity.

Posting in language:

• Armor shouldn’t have affinity. We got the mods, let us use em! It’s such a pain in the ass to keep messing around with affinities

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • [b]Sees title[/b] Ok, this community might be calming down a bit [b]Reads comments[/b] Dafuq does Bungie need to do to please you brats?

Posting in language:

30 Replies
                    • Nope, the cost is way too high. Need to fully Masterwork it again to just change the Affinity. Idiotic.

Posting in language:

• Until you find out it costs you all your materials to change the affinity. It's cheaper just to keep 3 sets of the same item.

Posting in language:

• Lol read the fine print.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                      • If it makes you feel any better, it made me happy too.

Posting in language:

• Typical Bungie though, do one good thing then mess it up. Wanted shards gone from infusion, name change. Still wanted them gone, now you can buy a module for one shard and some materials. Want affinities gone, now you can but you may as well ditch the armour you've spent 6 months on.

Posting in language:

• I still think that all this armour elemental affinity stuff is just garbage.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon