JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
2/13/2020 1:16:45 AM

Continued connection issues

For the last 45 mins I have been getting booted with error codes suggesting it’s my connection. There is nothing wrong with my connection. Need to know why ASAP being you were down almost all day yesterday.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by BMFBM: 2/14/2020 10:15:42 PM
    Don’t you know by now it’s always [u]your[/u] connection issue. You have to have a certain brand of router, you have to port forward said router. And if you don’t wanna play people on the other side of the planet you need a nighthawk with a geo filter. Enjoy.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Started a new topic: Forever flying into t(1 Reply)

• Started a new topic: Cant connect to servers(1 Reply)

• Same for me - since yesterday game just keep kicking me out to orbit without any error just keep saying "ATTENTION ! You have been returned to orbit. Please try again", even playing solo adventure. Also it got the same behaviour as others - enemies just freez on spot, when you kill them they instantly respawn.

Posting in language:

• Same for my friends and I. Happening to us in Canada, USA and Mexico. I'm done for the night, tired of joining Gambits and Sundial events and then getting the boot.

Posting in language:

• Same issue all day, been getting error code weasel or bee

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • I have the same problem here. First I received an "anteater" error code. Now I can't connect to the servers anymore. The "destiny2.exe" client informs that servers are offline. Communication between companion application and api it's working.

Posting in language:

• Just did two Nightfall runs all the way to the Savathun Shrieker. Nothing spawns in the caves leading to the boss and then we all DC with cabbage errors. Incredibly frustrating since the rest of the strike works and gives no hints at a connection issue. Game waits until the end of a 10-15 minute run to smack you with the DC.

Posting in language:

• Edited by BNGHelp6: 2/13/2020 5:21:52 PM
      Hi. Thanks for your report. This sounds like a connection issue of some kind is occurring for you, and could be an internet service provider issue. If you are on a wireless connection, a wired connection is recommended to play Destiny. If your internet connection is being used for anything else besides playing the game, such as watching a movie or streaming, it's recommended to quit those programs. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue: [quote] [b]1.[/b] [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]Clearing your console cache[/url] or, if on PC, [url=https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335]verify the integrity of your game files[/url] [b]2.[/b] Power cycling your internet router [b]3.[/b] Review our guide on [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13603]improving latency and packet loss[/url] to see if that might help [b]4.[/b] Following our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] for best optimizing your connection to Destiny. If issues persist, try our [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13610]Advanced Steps Networking Guide[/url] for possible router solutions, such as enabling UPnP. You may also want to enable IPV6 on your router if you have it. [/quote]

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Its p2p. If you are getting booted, it has to be your connection, as there are no playing servers

Posting in language:

• This same thing has been happening to me for the last 2 days. I haven't been able to connect. I checked everything on my end and posted on the steam forums earlier.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon