JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by AlieN_x_HuMaN: 2/13/2020 5:36:49 AM

YouTubers be Like: HOW TO GET THE ULTIMATE CRAZY AWESOME NEW EXOTIC

[i]whats up guys hope youre all having a fantasti....[/i] BLAHBLAH FOR 5 MINUTES.. [i]it dropped from a bounty and that'show I got it[/i] BLAH BLAH FOR 3 MINUTES.. [i]and uhm to be honest it isn't really that good. It's kind of trash really. I hope the devs are watching[/i] BLAHBALHBLAH I WASNT INVITED TO THE STUDIO..... [i]now here is 17 minutes of me playing the game I hope you enjoy it and subscribe, and like, and turn on notifications, and donate me your pocket money, and pay this guy for this artwork that was on the screen for 3 seconds, and put my kids through college while I get drunk and play this game until it is well and truly dead, and then Ill just complain about it more to make more money from other's hard work[/i] OUTRO MUZAK THAT NO ONE LIKES *ooh edits work. Okay so here come the children with their Bungie Defense Force '[i]you are just jealous[/i] comments.. please tell me what Im jealous of? Contributing nothing to humanity? Taking money from those willing to give it? Wearing Hawaiian shirts? Please, I would love to know. I could make more entertaining youtube content simply roasting youtubers, than most of the youtubers themselves **ahaha and guess what the new yt video is about.. Content Creator Tiers 😆

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• HEY GUYS NEW INFINITE FRACTALINE GLITCH -> literally buying light-fused fractaline, not a glitch at all. HEY GUYS INFINITE XP GLITCH -> literally just doing bounties, not a glitch at all. HEY GUYS AMAZING SECRET EXOTIC FARM -> literally playing nightfalls. Y'all need to stop acting as if you're making groundbreaking discoveries, and also stop LYING. Pathetic.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

8 Replies
    • You forgot 5 minute ad of ’free to play’ game that youtuber claims to play and has character there which he havent touched at all. And ad of some shitty body destroying energy drink no one cares about.

Posting in language:

• There are some - I won't name names - I have to watch at 1.5 - 2x speed lol.

Posting in language:

• I wanna know how DFPshiek has gotten MOTW about 8 times when all his videos are the same. And he's pretty trash, let's be real.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • Houndish is good, straight to the point and doesn’t drag shit along just for views

Posting in language:

14 Replies
        • Thank all the 8-12 year olds that are addicted to their phone for watching them everyday.

Posting in language:

• Edited by lutha: 2/13/2020 10:27:34 PM
          I dont get it, but i'll play along: youtubers be like: [i]this is a setup you can use to beat whatever activity[/i] forums be like: [i]bungie only caters to youtubers, and they suck, are ruining the game[/i] player clicks on lfg all posts be like: [i]kwtd and must use whatever youtubers said or be kicked[/i] ohhh, i got another: youtuber be like: [i]this is the god roll for X weapon[/i] forums be like: [i]youtubers suck[/i]...then spend the next however many hours farming for said god roll youtubers just said ....i can do this all day lol....

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Edited by Broseph_Stalin: 2/14/2020 5:51:35 PM
            I mean they are all milking the same boar at this point in time. There is no milk coming out but they are going to furiously squeeze those boar tits for any view and any money they can get.

Posting in language:

• Why did I come back to these forums? It’s just negative shit that makes me yearn for the days when I was genuinely depressed. If you’re going to call out Youtubers, then call names. If not, you’re attacking a very wide range of individuals, many of whom actually put effort into their videos and make each one entertaining. I actually encourage you to make a channel and put in the time to make it better than just shitty complaints on the destiny forums.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • You had me at blah

Posting in language:

• Edited by Ken_Malibu: 2/13/2020 7:50:40 PM
              The amount of sheer ignorance, hate and jealousy on display in this thread makes me realise most here are just cynical lifeless drones who are incapable of taking joy from anything.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • YouTube algorithm: *cheering*

Posting in language:

• You forgot the nauseating request to " go donate to my Patreon page so I don't actually have to go out and get a real job like the rest of productive society." JMO

Posting in language:

• GOT THE GOD ROLL!!! THIS GUN IS INSANE!!!

Posting in language:

• Edited by GrizzlyFinn: 2/14/2020 12:47:36 PM
                Personally there's a couple YT channels I watch regularly because they actually do in-depth reviews and understand how all of the stats and hidden stats work and affect how the game plays. Fallout plays and Coolguy are both methodological in their testing and know the different stat effects really well. Cammycakes and Drewsky are in the same vein, though they focus a lot more on gameplay videos with the occasional very in-detail and accurate testing in between. Aztecross has similar good understanding and the builds they come up with are entertaining. Without YT channels like these I wouldn't understand the stats in this game even nearly as well, neither what really works and why. I'd dare argue most players don't either, though they might think they do. Now there definetly are YT channels not worth watching because they waste my time and give little in return. However it's good to understand they're free to do that. Everyone is free to go on YT and start posting content. Everyone is also free to watch that content or not. There's no wrong way to go about it.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                • You forgot about RAID: Shadow Legends

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • And so the leafy of Destiny was born

Posting in language:

• Edited by fuhd79: 2/13/2020 4:55:03 PM
                    I've noticed a few changes recently. Since sbmm a few have been reviewing weapons they don't have. Therefore, they're "forced" to use a friends account. These friends don't share the same skill level as the youtubers so they still get to stomp in their vids. It seems like a desperate attempt to continue to look good.... But we know the truth

Posting in language:

• Forgot Raid Shadow Legends in intro. 7/10

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • It's like I'm there

Posting in language:

• lol, must be in "that" part of the Destiny life cycle again. Thanks for keeping me entertained. 🤣

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • [i]Forum users be like[/i]. '' Haha Lets troll the forums by picking a general vibe and repeating it''.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                        • I'll be honest I only watch Byf videos because it adds better comprehension to lore. Only time I look up an information video is if I'm REALLY struggling on something on my own(which I can't think of an example because it's not an often thing). Beyond that I can say when trying to find a GOOD video that I run through so many trash ones with this exact format you put out. I'm like I'm not subscribing for s***. Give me my information at the beginning so I can get in, out and back to ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME lol. Take my upvote because I laughed pretty hard at it.

Posting in language:

• That's Rickackis. -blam!- that annoying dude.

Posting in language:

• All YouTubers do is tell you to play the game. That's it. It's literally a video long enough to qualify for monetization, telling people to "play the game". When I see a Datto video titled something like "Datto's thoughts on X weapon" and it has a million views, I can't help but think there are a million dumbasses out there that can't think for themselves. I really hope they're under 18 and can't vote too...

Posting in language:

63 Replies
                          • I like Jez

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon