JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by WINDSURFER: 1/15/2020 1:47:40 AM

cabbage and lettuce errors on every activity.

We got an issue with cabbage and lettuce errors. I have pretty stable internet connection and my ISP provider told me there is no troubles on their side. My friend got the same error codes/ We are using different ISP. Speedtest shows 2ms latency and full speed up/down. I want to play my favourite game))) Help please.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Cabbage is normally associated with ports Destiny uses for communication being blocked and Lettuce is a general network connectivity issue. Do you have any firewall or anti-virus software running on your computer when playing the game? If so, disable both and see if that resolves the issue. Do you have any firewall features enabled on your router or Internet modem? If so, disable them and see if the problem is resolved. Make sure your router/Internet Modem have UPnP enabled. Check for any forwarded ports. If there are any ports being forwarded, disable them. Are you playing via a wired or wireless connection? If you are on a wireless connection, try switching to a wired. If you have a router that is separate from your Internet modem, try plugging your computer directly into the internet modem and see if it resolves the issue. If it does, then you either have a bad router or a misconfigured router.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

6 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon