JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
1/14/2020 10:28:58 PM

unable to interact with Sundials pc/xbox console

Please fix the sundials. This is utterly ridiculous. It's not just one its all of them and I'm not the only one I'm seeing many people shooting the sundials like thats going to work, going to orbit and coming back down, zoning to different locations and coming back and some are even deleting the quest and re-doing them just to find out that doesn't work. This is nothing new this has been like that since jump. 4 weeks and still not fixed. I didn't pay money on my season passes to research fixes and workarounds I'm coming home straight from work just to look up how to fix a glitch. This is shameful I cant proceed i lost 4 weeks in this dumb sundial missions and some i can't even start. It's always something with these people. Sorry for the rant but this has gone long enough. I'm just PO'd....
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, Thanks for your report. We're currently investigating this issue. [quote]UPDATE: We believe we have identified the root cause of the "interact" issue with the EDZ Obelisk. Until a fix is published in January, players can work around this issue by repeatedly fast traveling to “The Gulch” until they find a functioning obelisk.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon