JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
1/14/2020 9:06:02 PM

I purchased the galloping knight emote and it is not in my collection

Hello, i purchased the galloping knight emote and opened the eververse engram/box while my fireteam leader started an activity with locked loadout. I was in my menu so i didn´t notice that an activity was starting. I seems the locked loadout prevented the emote to be added to my collection. It says already purchased in the eververse store and the silver was removed from my account. Is there a way to get the emote? Thanks. Baalgrimm
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Was the emote only available for one week??

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, Thanks for your report. Double check that the package containing the emote is currently not in your modifications or consumables inventory. If you believe the item was not properly added to your account please follow this link and fill out our missing Eververse item contact form at the bottom of the page. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13681

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon