JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
1/14/2020 5:29:06 PM

End of Dawning (Jan. 14 update)

I JUST GRINDED FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT FOR HOURS TO GET THE LAST OF MY ESSENCE TO GET A F*** TON OF PACKAGES... AND THE RESET TIME FOR ME IS OVER HERE 1PM, BUT I DIDNT KNOW THEY DO A RESET AN HOUR EARLY FOR "BIGGER" UPDATES, SO IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING STRIKES I LOST OVER 400 ESSENCES AND MY CHANCES FOR A -blam!- TON MORE XP... I AM BEYOND ANGRY RIGHT NOW. TO THE POINT WHERE I DONT GIVE A F*** TO PLAY DESTINY UNTIL MAYBE NEXT SEASON. IM SO F***ING PISSED OFF. I WASNT THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT KNOW EITHER... I WAS ON A TEAM THAT WAS DOING THE SAME THING AND THEY DIDNT KNOW. THAT KIND OF INFO NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT IN GAME! ESSPECIALLY FOR SEASONAL S*** LIKE THAT... I JUST GOT TAKIN FOR A D*** RIDE BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW ONE SIMPLE/IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION... #ThanksForWastingMyTime #MaybeImWastingMyOwnTimePlayingThisGame #IllGetOverItAtSomePointButThatKindOfInfoNeedsToBeInGame
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Well for starters this is a D1 forum how people dont get that is beyond me, and secondly jokes on you for playing a phucking trash game like D2 to begin with.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon