JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
1/14/2020 1:12:54 AM

Destiny: The Collection DLC Voucher

So I've been into Destiny 2 since it's release and decided to give Destiny 1 a try now that I have a console to play it on (a PS4). I bought a sealed copy of Destiny: The Collection edition, which contains all the DLC for the game. When I opened it, it had a voucher for the DLC. This voucher expired in September of 2018. When trying to redeem the code through PSN, it just says expired. On the Playstation store, only the Taken King DLC is available for purchase, all the others are unavailable. Is there any other way to redeem my code to get the DLC or is it impossible?
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Allo there, Unfortunately there's nothing Bungie can do. You'll need to ask the retailer for a refund as it's faulty and instead buy the collection from your console store. That way you won't need to worry about any codes expiring.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon