JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
1/13/2020 8:51:40 PM

Gambit Pursuit not Completing

So people have been complaining about their "fabled" rank on the "Green with Envy" pursuit quest step not completing, but I can't progress my enemies killed step done. I have been sitting at 92% for about 15 games now and it wont increase. I'm trying to go for the new Title but i can't get the badge without completing this pursuit. Can anyone help?
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Mine is stuck at 0% for enemies.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    • Hi there, We are aware and are currently investigating this issue. Please visit our Known Issues list for other Season of Dawn Known Issues. https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/254628234?sort=0&page=0 [quote]• The Green With Envy quest sometimes doesn't update while playing and completing Gambit matches[/quote]

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • [quote]So people have been complaining about their "fabled" rank on the "Green with Envy" pursuit quest step not completing, but I can't progress my enemies killed step done. I have been sitting at 92% for about 15 games now and it wont increase. I'm trying to go for the new Title but i can't get the badge without completing this pursuit. Can anyone help?[/quote] Wow congratz dude mine is stuck at 0% for like a month now lol (not only the gambit one, but all of them - cruicible and vanguard also)

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          This is a known issue Bungie is working on. [quote]The [b]Green With Envy[/b] quest sometimes doesn't update while playing and completing Gambit matches[/quote] https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/254628234/0/0 Cozmo has also stated that a fix is planned for an update later this month. [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/emho4d/comment/fdosy84?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share]Source on that comment[/url]

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • Glad I'm not the only one!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon