JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by VengefulCheezit: 1/12/2020 6:30:22 PM

Any way to reclaim ornaments from last season pass on new characters?

EDIT: I found how to claim old items!! Sorry for being disgruntled!! Hello, I thought that if you grabbed ornaments on your one character, my hunter, then I would also have the equivalent ornaments on my other characters (my new Titan and Warlock). I understand now, that is not the case. Is there no way to get those back? I got level 212 on the season pass and payed for the season pass... Would be unfortunate but understandable... Just really like those Vex skins and can't get what I earned cause I didn't click on it on another character.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hi there. You can claim your rewards on the [url=https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Seasons/PreviousSeason]Previous and Current Season Pass page[/url]. You may need to click your platform ID and then click your platform ID again for it to load correctly.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon