JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
1/13/2020 8:23:06 AM

The nerfs are getting ridiculous.

I honestly can’t stand bungie anymore. I think bungee is going the wrong way with the game at this point. They have nerfed so many weapons., gear, perks, exotics. At this point it just feels the same. Lunas howl, whisper, lunas factions, ursa furiosa, then the upcoming nerf to an exotic bow due to an unintentional buff. Which should remain the same. Bows, without it, are useless. But you name it, everything is being or will be nerfed at some point. I don’t like playing in fireteams, I’m primarily solo based. I don’t like or enjoy relying on teammates. I’ll do all the lifting myself. I trust myself to beat whatever obj. So the nerfs hit pretty hard for players like myself. Also snipers (the revoker) apparently has automatic headshot in pvp. Even my buddy says that you just need to aim around the head, where typically you shouldn’t at all hit a head shot and it will still hit. Snipers are supposed to be precision based no? Seems way to powerful for pvp at least. Snipers should definitely be skilled and not based off something so far fetched. After everything. I’m quitting the destiny series. Until weapons and gear feel the way they are supposed to. But, I assume bungie never will. So Goodluck to everyone still playing this game.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon