JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
1/13/2020 6:52:02 AM

You want decent feedback?

Buff auto rifles. Not just in PvE; they need a lot of help in PvP. Many players would argue that they need better recoil and/or accuracy but I'm here to tell you thats not the case. They need more damage. Across the board. What good is accuracy if your opponent is moving around constantly and all they need is a few headshots? What good is recoil control in PvE, where all the enemies move like they wear lead shoes (most of the time)? Increase body shot damage and bump up the precision damage. I am aware that Bungie walks a thin line here: they could thrust us back into Uriel's Gift days. The difference in this day and age is: more access to special weapons, faster ability recharge, better movement speeds and OHK abilities. That and the steep auto rifle damage drop off. So please take this into consideration and stop giving us super soakers when we need real firepower.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Increase body shot damage and bump up the precision damage.[/quote] I'll let the team know you would like to see Auto Rifles buffed in a future update. Thanks for the feedback.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

80 Replies
    • If they smoothed out the recoil and added a bit more flinch they would be just fine. There's a few 450s and 600s that are really good.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • The Urials day will never return, almost all guns kill in 0.8 to 0.9 sec It's just a question of who hits better shots ARs need the damage buff to actually compete with hand canons

Posting in language:

6 Replies
        • Edited by biggestLOUser: 1/13/2020 2:42:14 PM
          Also in the AR topic can we please get some screen shake reduction on Hard Light? Even with the catalyst it’s still terrible.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
            Umm no, they're actually really good now... What you want is a longer range bullet hose...

Posting in language:

24 Replies
            • Un nerf everything. Let me blow shit up.

Posting in language:

• All weapons need recoil reduction on xbox

Posting in language:

15 Replies
              • Let's see what happens if they nerf high impact fusion rifles. I feel like erentil and wizened rebuke very obviously intrude upon auto rifle territory. Special ammo economy I think is a huge problem in general (in PVP). Idc about PVE, that's supposed to be broken.

Posting in language:

• Speaking of autos, I wish we could get random rolls on autos like The Number (FWC auto), cause I miss using that thing. Pls Bungo

Posting in language:

• Just reduce AR range or increase recoil if you want to increase their damage in pvp. So headshots would be able to melt people, but it would take skill and practice to land them consistently. Also we woumd never come back to a uriel meta because auto riffled only works when the other weapons sucks Pulse/handcanons are really strong especially because they can peak and shoot. You can jumo with a HC, dodge and everything without losing that much ttk. On an auto riffle you are condemned to stay on the ground with a poor mobility while having to keep traking of a target. Aka : snipe me please

Posting in language:

• Grabbed my old Origin Story cleaning off the Cobwebs and covered in loads of dust, for its Year 1 status I find it’s still viable in its own way in my opinion, may outshine from all these weapons including the meta but it feels good in its own way

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • You spelled handcannons wrong

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • *looks at Uriel's Gift* ⚆ _ ⚆ ≧☉_☉≦ OH GOD, NOT AGAIN! (ʘᗩʘ')

Posting in language:

• The argument is they're too easy to use to make good. Imo not many guns in the game aren't easy to use. They need an overall kill time reduction cuz u cant base kill times off 9 headshots in a row.

Posting in language:

• Edited by sdfgtty67: 1/13/2020 9:00:15 PM
                    [quote]Buff auto rifles. Not just in PvE; they need a lot of help in PvP. Many players would argue that they need better recoil and/or accuracy but I'm here to tell you thats not the case. They need more damage. Across the board. What good is accuracy if your opponent is moving around constantly and all they need is a few headshots? What good is recoil control in PvE, where all the enemies move like they wear lead shoes (most of the time)? Increase body shot damage and bump up the precision damage. I am aware that Bungie walks a thin line here: they could thrust us back into Uriel's Gift days. The difference in this day and age is: more access to special weapons, faster ability recharge, better movement speeds and OHK abilities. That and the steep auto rifle damage drop off. So please take this into consideration and stop giving us super soakers when we need real firepower.[/quote] True. But if autos got 20% better it would make trace rifles obsolete. So they'd need a buff too

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • Edited by MaNaTi BanZAi: 1/14/2020 2:22:39 AM
                      * i dont why i mentioned handcannons. But Auto rifles are very usable. Maybe not in a competitive scene.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • Suros Regime is the only auto rifle that i feel comfortable using against shotgun rushers and hand cannon users.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        • Valakdyn is such a cool weapon; smooth, pointy aesthetics, and to top it off a really hissy sound upon pulling the trigger... It really feels like the definitive VEIST foundry gun. If it becomes meta in the future I'll do the biggest backflip of my life.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • I like the valkydan. Feels like a more consistent smg

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                            • Part of the issue that leads into the effectiveness of hand cannons is the small maps that we all play on . You are constantly be shuffled toward the center of the map by quickly flipping spawn points . If you stand in the middle of our maps you can see how quickly players will be forced into hand cannon range as they are pushed toward you. This goes for all places on our maps . A lot of players will become engaged against one player only to find themselves getting shot in the back by someone who spawned nearby. Put simply, we need larger maps .

Posting in language:

• Destiny 1 had two different autorifle metas and neither of those times was a enjoyable experience.

Posting in language:

• All i want is doctrine of passing back. Same ttk, same everything, ill put all other primaries down.

Posting in language:

• Yeeessssss make Halfdan-D even stronger

Posting in language:

• MAKE 900 RPM AUTOS A REALITY

Posting in language:

• Suros is amazing in PvP, but thats it. Even then, suros gets outclassed easily. Autos are a joke in PvE, abysmally low damage compared to other weapons.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                              • There are only a few autos I would ever touch : 1) reckless oracle : it's so good and feels amazing 2) old aged bond 3) suros 4) Monte Carlo Reality is so long as handcanons exist autos prob won't be viable.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                                You are not allowed to view this content.
                                ;
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon