JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
1/13/2020 4:03:54 AM

Lost 200 silver and want it back

Some time ago i had 1000 silver, i never cared to use it and decided just to hold onto it. some time ago when i was searching through stuff i clicked on an item (no clue what) and there was a glitch and it acted as if i double clicked it. there wasn't a confirmation screen or anything. At that time I couldn't have cared less nothing was worth buying and I can't even remember if I requested it be returned at that time. However, now I can buy the season pass with silver and I want my 200 back. Please return the 200 Silver taken from me. I'm not interested in comments from anyone else other than bungie.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hi there. While I understand your frustration over an accidental purchase, you are only eligible for a refund if the item purchased came in a package within the past 7 days that you haven't opened. [quote]Some Eververse Items are eligible for an Item Return in which players have up to 7 days to return eligible items that have not been opened or used. [b]Item Eligibility:[/b] Items that provide random rewards upon purchase or opening are not eligible for Item Returns. Items purchased with Bright Dust are not eligible for Item Returns. [b]Return Period:[/b] Items eligible for an Item Return have a 7 day return period with a countdown timer displayed in-game. If players do not return the item before the return period expires, the item will become ineligible for an item return.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon