JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
1/13/2020 4:03:54 AM

Lost 200 silver and want it back

Some time ago i had 1000 silver, i never cared to use it and decided just to hold onto it. some time ago when i was searching through stuff i clicked on an item (no clue what) and there was a glitch and it acted as if i double clicked it. there wasn't a confirmation screen or anything. At that time I couldn't have cared less nothing was worth buying and I can't even remember if I requested it be returned at that time. However, now I can buy the season pass with silver and I want my 200 back. Please return the 200 Silver taken from me. I'm not interested in comments from anyone else other than bungie.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there. While I understand your frustration over an accidental purchase, you are only eligible for a refund if the item purchased came in a package within the past 7 days that you haven't opened. [quote]Some Eververse Items are eligible for an Item Return in which players have up to 7 days to return eligible items that have not been opened or used. [b]Item Eligibility:[/b] Items that provide random rewards upon purchase or opening are not eligible for Item Returns. Items purchased with Bright Dust are not eligible for Item Returns. [b]Return Period:[/b] Items eligible for an Item Return have a 7 day return period with a countdown timer displayed in-game. If players do not return the item before the return period expires, the item will become ineligible for an item return.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• First off, your last remark is really unnecessary, as this is a user forum. Second, the only thing I’m aware of that’s on the store for 200 silver is the transmat effects. Any purchases made through the store is available for refunds within seven days of purchase. After that, it’s yours. If our want assistance from Bungie, please read [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13639]this article[/url]

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon