JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

1/12/2020 12:31:04 PM
Do billboards trigger you too? I saw it. Ignored it. Then saw this post and instantly bought $20.00 worth of Silver!!! Feels Pretty good too. Enjoy!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Oof

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Fleeced like a true sheep , GG

Posting in language:

• [quote]Fleeced like a true sheep , GG[/quote] Awwww sticks and stones kid. How your names hurt me so. What ever will I do? LMAO As I Gently Stroke my Thorn Ornament!!! Yes, Yes Let the hate flow through You..... How Beautiful is it Not!!!

Posting in language:

• Edited by U46Raven: 1/13/2020 3:46:11 AM
    [quote] Awwww sticks and stones kid. How your names hurt me so. What ever will I do? LMAO As I Gently Stroke my Thorn Ornament!!! Yes, Yes Let the hate flow through You..... How Beautiful is it Not!!![/quote] He's basically saying your tantrum is petty, and that spewing negativity is an ugly act. At which he laughs. A.K.A. Give more constructive feedback, like alternative views or maybe a better design idea. Saying why you don't like something, and giving thoughts on how to make it better, is good. Bashing all over something and leaving, is not good. [EDIT: I now realize I've replied to the wrong poster, and also that it probably doesn't matter. So w/e]

Posting in language:

• How beautiful is it not? That doesn’t work..you need to drop the how, or the not. Sticks and stones may hurt your bones but your grasp of English is embarrassing

Posting in language:

• [quote]How beautiful is it not? That doesn’t work..you need to drop the how, or the not. Sticks and stones may hurt your bones but your grasp of English is embarrassing[/quote] Keep trying grasshopper...

Posting in language:

• No need to, I just pointed out your obvious mistake lol..Learn or don’t, doesn’t impact me.🤷🏻‍♂️

Posting in language:

• [quote]No need to, I just pointed out your obvious mistake lol..Learn or don’t, doesn’t impact me.🤷🏻‍♂️[/quote] Someone’s never seen V for Vengeance...

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon