JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
lock This thread has been locked by Ninjas for breaking the Code of Conduct.
Edited by Seraphim Crypto: 1/12/2020 6:31:03 PM

so i get consoled banned for being in a clan ?

i got invited to a clan called [CLAN NAME REMOVED and no this is not the actual name] on xbox as i helped then with some pve stuff so i joined and i play every now and then with them and i log into my xbox this morning and everyone in the clan got banned ? so i texted the leader of the clan and asked why this has happend and he said its because the clan is a ddos clan (which i have no part in). so im being hold re countable for the actions people are doing in the clan ? this just seems do unfair , i have 80+ days in your game and brought every dlc u have pit out and even brought micro transactions to support it. This is just outrageous at least give me a warning to leave the clan or something instead off just right out banning me from the game i love.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Seraphim Crypto: 1/12/2020 6:39:00 PM
    I will lock this topic as the argumentation here will leading nowhere. Please stop accusing each other or throwing around insults, leave it in the hands of Bungie. You may use the contact form in the link that follows to appeal your ban. Only use this form if you're absolutely sure you are not at fault. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48629

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ok djude, YKES!! You came in our party 5 days ago just to say you’re all offline, trying to hit us.......people like you is the ruin of this game and community

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Edited by Murardor: 1/12/2020 4:14:10 PM
      slayerum,didnt you jon our party to hit us all off literally 5 days ago? and you are part of one of the most known ddossing clan ever,the worst thing,is that you are ratting them all out rig ht now,YKES PEPEL

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • A DDOS CLAN?! OMG LMFAO etc. Funniest thing I've read on here in ages. You kids...

Posting in language:

• You shouldn’t be concerned with a console ban. What you and your “former” clan should be concerned about is that DDOS’ing is a federal crime. Here you are bringing attention to yourself and a banned DDOS clan. That’s as smart as being associated with them in the first place.

Posting in language:

• 3s bring a team

Posting in language:

If somebody in your premade fireteam was repeatedly DDOSing, you're really out of luck because you benefitted from their bad behavior. I mean....you HAD to know something questionable was going on when someone is kicked from damn near every crucible match while playing with them.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
        • Doing something once / 1 time does not lead to a restriction or ban unless you are using code injecting software or cheating in some way. Connection based restrictions or bans you are given a warning about your connection first before any restriction or ban is places. [u]Bungie investigates accounts before they hand out any restrictions or bans[/u]. After investigating your account, they found a reason. They will not remove this restriction/ban. On the occasions they do respond, the answer will give a date and a very brief reason which will be one of the following below. 1. Cheating 2. Any software being detected by Destiny while it's running. These could include Trainers, Aimbots, Auto-fire, Mods, Graphics Hacks, Network Accelerators anything that injects code into games. This includes any cheats etc that you use for other games [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46101] DESTINY 2 PC AND THIRD-PARTY APPLICATION FEATURE COMPATIBILITY[/url] Also see [url=https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/]Steam Service Agreement[/url] section 4. ONLINE CONDUCT, CHEATING, AND ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR 3. An unstable connection is having an impact on other players. [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Account-Restrictions-and-Banning-Policies/en/Help/Article/11929]RESTRICTIONS AND BANNING POLICIES[/url] You agreed to the license agreement. [url=https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Legal/SLA]Agreement[/url] Please be aware this is an open forum and anyone is able to give you help and information which Bungie has already released. I am not a Bungie Representative.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • Edited by Seraphim Crypto: 1/12/2020 6:33:21 PM
            Ceudo
            Ceudo

Gunning - old

Hey Multitudes, I just wanted to say I feel bad you you man. I’m sure [REDACTED] had a lot of gambit and raid players who were not affiliated with Dedos. Hopefully you get unbanned, there are a lot of chill people in there and not everyone is bad.

Posting in language:

• you're not getting your account back even if you tried.

Posting in language:

• Please bungie just keep him off destiny

Posting in language:

• Bye

Posting in language:

• Nah. You got banned for something far worse than simply being in a clan. You know exactly what you did to get you banned.

Posting in language:

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon