JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

1/11/2020 3:58:12 PM
Strange I didn’t notice cause I click cancel so fast. 🤔 Weird people posting this cause others are posting about it. Classic case of monkey see monkey do get it together would you.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You're right. Individuals expressing outrage. Surely this has never lead to some of the best changes in our societies. When we all go quiet and roll over, like a good boy, like you, games are done. Destiny is begging to exist on the premise of quality without proof. They just want you to pay for the dream you have in your head when you could be supporting a free market that better caters to your exact taste.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Stop projecting what you said made no sense towards my comment. Outrage about an ad on bungie a game is ridiculous stay on topic.

Posting in language:

• It's a step towards a bigger picture you can't see. You don't get to be mad you're too dumb to see it. Sorry.

Posting in language:

• It’s not going to change nothing that’s where you’re to stupid to see that

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon