JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

1/10/2020 9:33:57 PM
i have at least 4 other games that show premium currency offerings on log in. like just drop it already, its such a minor thing, did it really get you that worked up that you came all the way here to moan about it? lordy
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• And so games go to die. With a whimper. This is why nothing changes. People like this idiot. Slowly pulling down standards because "everyone else does it". Sheep.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Have you said any of this out loud to hear how ridiculous you sound?

Posting in language:

• I see.. No arguments to be precise. I understand the greater conversation here is difficult for you to understand, that does not mean it doesn't exist. You just don't get it. I can't raise your IQ.

Posting in language:

• Says the person who employs nothing but ad hom? Projection darling, it's a -blam!- mistress

Posting in language:

• I guess you're mad the burns I slip in are better than yours. So sorry that I can be right AND burn you. Adhom is a losers way of saying "he hurt my feelings". I don't care. Neither does anyone else by the looks of my inbox, which goes a little something like this. "[i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]you for some reason growing a pair[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i] [i]liked your comment[/i]" Every single time I click on this app. I know which buttons to push.

Posting in language:

• I thought the edgelord motif died out ages ago bud, you still going strong? Something to admire. Since your ignorance is on full display tonight, I'll leave you with a nugget and be on my way. Ad hominem means "to the person" and is an argumentive fallacy indicative of a lack of support for one's own argument, and inability to refute the opposing position, resulting in attacking the person on the other side directly, instead of their argument. Your mental gymnastics to arrive at the conclusion that ad hom means anything else means you've heard this before and have spun it to fit your narrative. This only tells me one thing. You lack the intelligence to back up even the most mundane of arguments. And the best part? You are painfully aware of this. And it shows. Sleep well buddy. Ignorance is bliss after all.

Posting in language:

• Just out of curiosity, can I ask what those 4 other games are ?

Posting in language:

• Lots of games do it even subscription-basedgames like wow does the assassin creeds do now anthem did but that game is shit lol

Posting in language:

• Anthem was shit buy Destiny isn't. Lol. Shifting goalposts.

Posting in language:

• If this guy wont respond then I guess I will: Pubg, fortnite, warframe and minecraft on occasion. Theres probably more but I just woke up lmao.

Posting in language:

• In other words, his taste is that of a casual and his understanding of video games, their mechanics, design, are all way over his head? I agree.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon