JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Zeygi: 12/26/2019 7:45:24 PM
I personally think dawnblade got a good proximity buff on top tree. Also it has a really good move set overall.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Moving slower makes easier to hit the swords, they still suck

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I’d rather use my super effectively than to move faster in it and not use it at all.

Posting in language:

• Ok, the super is much worse than maul which has crazy tracking behind walls and kills even if you are up in the sky

Posting in language:

• Maul has nothing really going for it in the neutral game. They get a hammer that doesn’t do really much and that’s it. Mauls use they’re super like what. Twice a game if you’re popping off. Maul was always a shit super.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Sentenza: 12/26/2019 8:06:43 PM
    Are you drunk? Maul can build up a ranged ohk (bottom dawnblade gets nothing like this, top dawblade gets a weaker super for a dodge and floating like a balloon) and the super is op https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ciudecca/video/83996258

Posting in language:

• But you use your super like twice per game. Supers are meant to ohk all supers do.

Posting in language:

• You can't get dawnblade faster than maul Dawnblade can't get any of the kill this maul got in the clip You are a troll

Posting in language:

• Edited by Zeygi: 12/26/2019 8:17:12 PM
    Every super get the same amount of time to get wdym you can’t get it faster. It depends if the player is good gets kills consistently and mods. You get more super energy. Maybe the reason why you see the dawn blade super going by so slow is cause you can’t get kills in the crucible???

Posting in language:

• Edited by Sentenza: 12/26/2019 8:28:45 PM
    So why did you say you probably use 2 mauls only if you pop off? I see good players struggling with dawnblade btw And if i can't get kills in crucible, i wonder about you, someone who never made it to legend probably 😂

Posting in language:

• If you’d like we can 1v1. Up to you tho

Posting in language:

• How does not getting to legend equate to skill. Did I hurt your ego? My bad dawg didn’t mean for you to get butthurt. I just wanted a conversation but I guess ppl get easily offended and jump to stats rather than anything else lol.

Posting in language:

• https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/idioteo/video/84007708 But hey a slow dawnblade has clearly better tracking and it's clearly a better super Both times he didn't even have me on my screen, maul is 2x faster than a sword and cover all the heights on it's path No need to 1vs1 a biased hunter, getting to legend doesn't mean you are good, but usually good players play comp and get to legend

Posting in language:

• Edited by Zeygi: 12/26/2019 10:58:28 PM
    Burning maul always warranted a buff. Now just cause they got a really good buff and dawnblade needed a nerf due to its speed and tracking doesn’t mean the super is op. I’d say that burning mauls super is justified. And how am I a biased hunter. What does that mean. I showed no biased at all.

Posting in language:

• Maul was already really good, you can check old videos about it, just a lot of people playing striker oem over it Dawnblade didn't need a nerf (3 times in few months) meta was hunter on console and it was oem titans on pc Now warlocks only have stormtrance, while other classes have much more viable options

Posting in language:

• Guess I am a filthy casual.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon