JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
12/3/2019 7:06:47 AM

为什么我的游戏账号遭到了封禁?

尊敬的BUNGIE你好: 我只想确认一下,为什么我的游戏账号会被无缘无故的封禁,我也没有做什么,只是显卡自带的视频捕捉软件。以及直播时的屏幕捕捉和录屏,为什么这样就会封禁我的账号?我很热爱这个游戏, 也很喜欢玩这个游戏。我很愿意用我的时间来玩这个游戏。也对游戏里出售的各种虚拟商品很满意!希望,可以让我继续玩这个优秀的游戏! 希望有关工作人员可以协助调查下。我的账号最近可能被盗了。总是有不同ip登录,望有关人员可以帮我调查下 谢谢 Dear BUNGIE, how do you do? I just want to confirm why my game account was banned for no reason. I didn't do anything but the video capture software that came with the video card. As well as screen capture and recording during live broadcast, why would my account be blocked? I love this game very much, and I also like to play this game very much. I am very willing to use my time to play this game. I am also satisfied with all kinds of virtual goods sold in the game! Hope, can let me continue to play this excellent game! I hope the relevant staff can assist in the investigation. My account may have been stolen recently. There are always different ip logins. I hope relevant personnel can help me to investigate. Thank you
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon