JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
12/3/2019 5:35:07 AM

Cabbage error code

Original post linked ------------------------- Additional details : Region : Europe, France Router : huawei b525s-23a -------------------------- Copy of the original post : [quote]So I'm a totally new player, and quite enjoyed what I could see of the game... Yet in my second or third mission, "Enhance", I get the cabbage error every time I'm entering what seems to be an ancient metro station... I searched the net and tried many possible fixes : activation of upnp dmz my ip and the likes... Nothing worked I am actually using a 4G router for my connection, it's stable and works for everything else, being server based or p2p ( which I read somewhere destiny 2 was p2p ) Another thing, I could see other players in the European Dead Zone ( or wathever the name ) maybe twice, every other time I was alone there ( surely due to the connection problems ) I thought this game was new, then I saw it was not that new, and those kind of errors exist since beta. I can't get how they don't care about fixing it. I would expect to get a fix fast, but after reading about it, I'm mostly about to quit and come back way later if it gets fixed. But if anyone have a miracle solution I'll gladly try it and play the game.[/quote] [quote]also did the steam verification files...[/quote] [quote]Well if it's that ( port needed to be opened ) they should maybe post somewhere, in an easy-to-find place, the port you need to open for port forwarding...[/quote]
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• So after researching for a while I might have found a "fix" to my issue Port forwarding is kind of restricted on 4g connection. I had to use a VPN to bypass this issue. Everything seems to work fine by now, could see other players, could advance in quests. The only steps I didn't check yet are teaming and pvping. P.S.: You might want to put this fix somewhere as a temporary solution ( we shouldn't have to use a vpn to play a game, so I'm still waiting for a real fix )

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Jeremdelsol: 12/3/2019 12:15:44 PM

Started a new topic: Maybe found a fix

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon