JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
12/2/2019 4:15:27 PM

Destiny 2 Pc steam Crashing in Last city/tower Only

Having a serious Issue and would like help with this.. I can play -all- other aspects fine with absolutely zero crashing. But if i go to the tower ill crash sometimes itll take a few minutesd but it does eventually crash and ive tried literally everything i can think of i have optimized my ram timings updates everything bios chipset drivers windows made the gamne above normal priority and no its not Friend list shit as i have very few i have far above needed hardware as i have a ryzen 5 processor at 3.4 i have a rx580 8 gig gpu installed on a ssd i have validated files through steam literally -everything- i can do besides resetting all my oc to defaults settings which i highly doubt is the issue as ive a friend that plays that has all his overclocked to the max without this isssue i do not have any utility overclocking programs unless you wanna consider ryzen master as one i removed my antivirus just because that sometimes can be a thing.. Im literally at a loss at whats wrong andf help would be greatly appreciated...
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon