JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/2/2019 3:26:11 PM

Wow, the top two threads are someone celebrating a D1 gun and someone leaving D2

Bungie, you seem to be heading in the wrong direction. If I was to suggest a change, I'd probably start with giving people more rewards worth chasing. Not everyone considers a grindy triumph that gives zero points, or even one that does give points, a worthwhile endeavor. And all the really neat cosmetic stuff is trapped behind a wall of silver.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Each time a player leaves and quits this game - we should all celebrate another person overcoming an unhealthy addiction.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • Having plenty of fun in BL3 right now. Not even thinking about D2. Call me when there's something new to do.

Posting in language:

17 Replies
      • [quote]I'd probably start with giving people more rewards worth chasing.[/quote] What, you mean you don't love the four blue drops per Iron Banner match? Those are awesome rewards. Nothing is more fun that dismantling blue items clogging up the post master. Awesome.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Bungie, you seem to be heading in the wrong direction. If I was to suggest a change, I'd probably start with giving people more rewards worth chasing. Not everyone considers a grindy triumph that gives zero points, or even one that does give points, a worthwhile endeavor. And all the really neat cosmetic stuff is trapped behind a wall of silver.[/quote] Just before the current season launched, we got another "we've made mistakes in the past, and this is the new direction of destiny" speech. So, I don't think things will be much different in the near future. Especially in this next season. I could be wrong, but I doubt they would/could change gears that fast.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • destiny2 was a mistake

Posting in language:

6 Replies
          • They've removed the icebreaker thread, damm salty ninjas

Posting in language:

• I spend last week to build Railjack in Warframe. The quest itself feels like someone from Bungie set off to DE office to help them with uncommon timegated grind. Thanks to friend of mine who share all this boring stuff with me. Still, when in the weekend last part of Railjack was ready and I boarded my own spaceship, looked at dry dock from the inside, I was very excited. All negative faded and I can't wait to fly my Railjack for the first time. In Destiny you could spend weeks for pathetic things, like emblem of cosmetic item (I'm looking at you, Platinum Starling) or even a gun and after all this boring grind you finally got your reward and this means nothing. All you feel is that you wasted your time. =_= I think this is a problem.

Posting in language:

• I think they seen that and ‘fixed’ the issue haha

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Edited by Sheady: 12/3/2019 7:24:24 AM
              The issue is that for a looter shooter theres no f[i]u[/i]cking loot. Borderlands never really gets boring so long as you have stuff to chase, d2’s weapons are all stale and over saturated. Updates are to few and far between. The story only gets yearly updates and there’s so little of it it barely qualifies as an expansion. Borderlands has vast plethora of unique areas... D2 has a handful of planets. The crucible is an utter shit show and has been through its entire lifecycle. Theres nothing compelling enough to make me want to play the game, and i have a feeling that its all down hill

Posting in language:

• Player numbers dropped heavily this weekend n now they've been removed again.

Posting in language:

26 Replies
              • We can suggest whatever we want, it'll be ignored unless we unite like we did with eververse in year 1 and DEMAND change.

Posting in language:

• The staff they hire to downvote those types of posts must still be on thanksgiving leave

Posting in language:

• FeelsGoodMan

Posting in language:

• I got deathbringer yesterday and wow who cares, like why would i use that over my hammerhead or swarm of the raven or even a sword for petes sake! God remember when people got ghallajhorn in D1 they lost their minds! I dont see how they can say this game isnt balanced cause everything sucks.

Posting in language:

GrinchSlayer
                GrinchSlayer

known as GiantSlayer - old

Wait, you actually [i]listen[/i] to those people? Face it. They’ll be back next season.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                • Edited by SolNecromance23: 12/2/2019 3:45:10 PM
                  D1=old game

Posting in language:

14 Replies
                  • Finished my Iron Banner pinnacles on all 3 characters. Don't know why, really. Stopped playing.

Posting in language:

• True, but there's always someone who thinks they are an aeroplane...

Posting in language:

• Lol, that’s the forums for you. We have about 8 of those threads on the front page at any given time.

Posting in language:

• I believe triumphs and rewards worth chasing should go hand in hand. Like give out some useful ultra rare gun that only people with 100k triumph score gets you, or have guns on a roadmap the more you progress in triumphs. they should be in tandem. Too bad, they don't read their own forums, but they'll gladly take the money

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon