JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by NessKaffe: 12/2/2019 8:19:41 AM

Old armor ornaments not updating/collections issues.

Despite collecting the first series dawning armor on all 3 classes, it does not appear in my collections as owned/i cannot equip them as ornaments. I had noticed this issue in the collections with loot such as the faction rally gear and trials armor in forsaken too. (I'd taken a long break from destiny, roughly the release of warmind, til season of opulence). It appears that any items that were not in your inventory/vault at the release of forsaken(?) were voided from your history (i'd dismantled the new monarchy helmets, for example, and now cannot reaquire it from collections). If theres any way for me to reaquire these items, please let me know. Edit: made the name more fitting.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • It was actually when Warmind launched, but yes, anything that was not in your inventory at that point (or since) was not tracked, and so was not added to your collection. Currently, there is no way to get those items back.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon