JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by ThePenguin: 11/20/2019 2:53:33 AM

Issue regarding the masquerade mask

I didn't receive any notice that the helmet from the Festival of The Lost event would drop to 0 power level after the event ended. That was my highest level helmet at 955 and I would like a replacement for it.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by dcbaseball: 11/20/2019 1:49:04 AM
    [quote]I didn't receive any notice that the helmet from the Festival of The Lost event would drop to 0 power level after the event ended. That was my highest level helmet at 955 and I would like a replacement for it.[/quote] Actually, we WERE told this! So NO, you won’t be getting a replacement. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/47296 [quote][b]Rewards[/b] During Festival of the Lost, Eva Levante offers players special rewards to show off the spirit of the season. [u][b]The Masquerader's Helmet, which is required to equip masks and Festival of the Lost mods, only contributes to players' Power while Festival of the Lost is active.[/b][/u][/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    • Sorry bud. they are not going to replace it.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon