JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Undying Mind overhyped???
Edited by TJM99: 11/19/2019 6:16:40 PM
TJM99

Go figure, it's disposable, it's not meant to be good. This is the problem with their plans to ditch content you're BUYING. They have no reason to make it good, only to sell and advance the plot. This will get worse as time goes on and Shadowkeep gets stale.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• you are not buying content. this snag point prevents a large portion of you people to not see anything with any reason. just what in the world ind of unrealistic expectations did you people envision? did you think a raid would drop with armor sets and weapons? with an event as such a boss switch should have been the expected move.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Lone wolf bungie fan! Way to go man...drink the coolaid.

Posting in language:

• Ignoring consumer with a sub par insult

Posting in language:

• Yet here you are with a reply.... 👍

Posting in language:

• Shadowkeep was stale after the nostalgia wore off. I mean I liked it. Don’t get me wrong. But this whole expansion felt super lazy.

Posting in language:

• Shadowkeep is not undying mind season. the two are seperate.

Posting in language:

• The main point I’m making is that we’re nearing the end of season 8. I’m fully aware season 8 and shadowkeep are separate. Shadowkeep itself is stale. The raid is underwhelming. The moon, while a fun romp on an OLD destination, is nothing more than the developer tugging at our nostalgia strings. That feeling of awe fades quickly. Shadowkeep is absolutely nothing close to bigger expansions like taken king or forsaken. I think major points on contention are the lack of vendor refreshes (Eververse aside) and a huge fail in revamping pvp. (Many feel this way) exotics from the expansion and season combined have been extremely underwhelming and limited to just a handful when compared to past “expansions”. If shadowkeep is the dlc that’s supposed to tide us over until next year coupled with seasons of lessened content (as stated by the developer), I worry it’ll fail to keep people’s interest. New light or not. My personal opinion is that this expansion and the accompanying season are for the most part, a let down.

Posting in language:

• Don't forget that we get TWO new armor sets with shadowkeep everything else is either requiring the season pass OR is just eververse cosmetics, don't even get me started on festival of the cost & the weapons.

Posting in language:

• people keep touting vendor refresh as if that solves everything. so what exactly would a few weapons sold by a vendor change? once you've bought it then it's no different from the myriad of other for the millionth time drops.

Posting in language:

• “Us people” are simply implying that this game was and could be better with things such as vendor inventory refreshes. It was fun to visit each vendor on weekly reset and see what rolls each weapon/piece of gear had. When min/maxing your builds there’s always that possibility that a vendor could carry something needed. As for the raids, or whatever you can call them now, (certainly not raids) we’ve gone from full multi boss raids to a jumping puzzle and an end boss. Glorified strike? Yup. The sad part was we all saw this coming with the inclusion of “raid lairs”. Developer tests it out then makes it the norm. Sad. I suppose to a casual player this all seems like meaningless complaining, but to someone that’s been with the franchise and has actually seen full raids and has seen vendor refreshes, it’s simply viewed as laziness on the developers part. The excuse has been thrown out there that they lack the resources to do vendor updates. Eververse and how often it’s updated surely speaks otherwise. Minimalist effort for maximum return.

Posting in language:

• you walked right passed the once you have it it's no different than the other myriad of this again drops. more times than not the vendor weapons were never good, and rarely had good rolls. the sad part is is that people really think adding a new weapon to buy from a vendor will make the game itself any different...

Posting in language:

• By that logic, your chest piece with 26 intellect is no different than mine with 8 in that same stat?

Posting in language:

• by any logic that is a stupid question. what I'm stating is once you get that vendor roll you want, which is usually a small pool to pick from it is quick. then at that point the vendor has just another one of something you no longer need. in no way would that make a significant improvement into the game. just one more piece of gear to not get used over whatever meta is at the time.

Posting in language:

• Do you even remember how the vendors worked in destiny 1? It certainly doesn’t seem that way. The vendors stock rotated with the weekly reset. Sometimes they would have good rolls of weapons/armor. Sometimes they wouldn’t. To say everything is the same after you buy it once is ignorant of the truth. Especially with how the armor works with 2.0. If you can’t grasp the concept of a rotating stock of random rolled gear versus the exhausting wait for double rng drops in the wild (rng for the gear then rng for the roll), I don’t understand what kind of answer you’re looking for by continuing to reply. You seem to be inquiring as to why people want rotating vendor stock refreshes. Then when given reasoning, revert to saying everything is the same. Where’s the validity in your argument?

Posting in language:

• yes I remember clearly, and as I've stated twice and your eyes fail to see. ONCE YOU GET THE ROLL YOU WANT THE REST OF THE REFRESHES ARE IRRELEVANT. that is true of any drop you get, if you don't get something so basic, you're just a fool complaining for the sake of doing so. I don't understand what kind of out of left field bs you're replying to me.

Posting in language:

• There’s always a better roll friend. Move along.

Posting in language:

• No I caught it for sure. I chose not to bring it up because you saying everything’s the same once you have it neglects the “random roll” aspect of the game thus making the argument invalid.

Posting in language:

• there is always a best roll dipshit you really can't be this dense.

Posting in language:

• Hurrr durrrr you’re a stupid face. I win. Derrrrrrr. Ima swear at you now because It makes me better. So dumb. 😂😂😂

Posting in language:

• you are a clear dense ass dipshit, not trying to make me feel better, you are inexplicably stupid.

Posting in language:

• And it continues. If you have nothing to contribute beyond proving you’re a complete Neanderthal that reverts to cursing and insulting when you can no longer bring reasonable conversation to the table, why don’t you go troll elsewhere. There is no “best roll” anymore. Armor 2.0 saw to that. If you had more than 2 brain cells you could see that. But Krunk like insult I guess. Have a nice day.

Posting in language:

• You have yet to contribute a thing. Practice what you preach. Dipshit

Posting in language:

• Edited by majorjunko22: 11/21/2019 12:04:45 AM
    Oh my god. Troll. Disappear. You’re so idiotic it’s exhausting. 😂😂😂 I mean.... I know you are but what am I? (Since we’re acting like a 5 year old)

Posting in language:

• You never bought content, the fact this far in your misunderstanding that you lean on is the basis for your ignorance.

Posting in language:

• What? No insult this time? Just the same one track mind again? Booooooring. I’m gonna move on now. Thanks for the troll. Gave me a good laugh. Remember sunshine, stay in school. Maybe someday you’ll learn to converse like an adult and come to understand everyone has an opinion. Good luck out there. Special little guy. 😘😘👋

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon