JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
11/17/2019 1:48:04 AM

Issue with Destiny transfering accounts battle.net to steam

I apparently have 2 battle.net accounts and didn't realize. I logged into my old one, connected my steam and "transferred". Destiny did not appear in my steam, so did some trouble shooting and found out was the wrong battle.net account, logged in to correct account, linked my steam and tried to run the transfer. It failed saying my steam account was linked to another battle.net account, so I logged in and unlinked the account. The error remains. I can only think that there is a cache issue on some server or a relation restricting having to do specifically with the transfer. Anyone on here that could assist me with this transfer?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm having the same issue I made my Bungie account with my battlenet and linked to steam and Now i can't access my characters which were originally on the battle net account.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Once a Battle.net account has been transferred to a Steam account, it cannot be undone. And once a Steam account has received a data transfer, it is no longer eligible for further transfers. You get one shot per account. You’ll need to create a new Steam account, link your correct Battle.net account to that account, and then initiate the PC Move transfer. If you already purchased any Destiny content on Steam, for your existing account, you’ll want to try for a refund, so that you can purchase it on the new Steam account instead.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon