What do You guys think of Shadowkeep

It was OK but they changed to much

IT SUCKED

IT was Pretty fun

What's Shadowkeep

I didn't like the DLC But like the Season PAss

I liked the DLC and hate the season pass

SHADOWKEEP IS THE BEST THING SINCE D1

What do you guys think of Shadowkeep and the season pass was good. I though it was pretty fun but a little grindy and season pass didn't have enough content but who the -blam!- gives a crap about my opinion, anyways what do you guys think?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Out of all the fall dlcs it is by far and away the worst Content wise it sucks, the best thing about it was armour 2.0 and thats a QoL change.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [I found it great, mostly for lore content. It, like forsaken, does help make this game (imo) better than D1 was. Plus, with what might be more years if D2 content on the horizon, we might be able to give them enough feedback to improve the chance that they get D3 right on launch day.]

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • I didn't buy Shadowkeep just the pass. It was a good deal for the season pass. Plenty to do. Got a lot done so far. That's not to say I don't buy Shadowkeep down the road.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • It was good but not worth $35 Especially since there were no vendor resets. Maybe $15-20

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Love it. Forsaken last year was Destiny 2 getting back to feeling like we were playing D1 again. Shadowkeep is the first content for the game that feels like its picking up where Y3 of D1 left off....and is improving upon where that game was left. More stuff---and a wider variety of stuff---do. The only thing that still needs fixing is the depth of the loot table. The Weapon perk tree is still THIN, and this results in a shallow loot pool.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • So far, Season of the Undying wasn't that great, but I expected that. Many good ideas, but really poorly executed. Armor 2.0 is great, but the Element Affinity System and the Upgrade cost ruins it. Another problem is the fact that not all the Armors 2.0 are possible to find with high stats (upper 52-54 total). For example, Crucible Armor doesn't drop over 54 I guess, even from a Valor/Glory Reset reward. I've red about a guy who was trying to get the Escalation Protocol Armor 2.0, but every piece of Armor dropped at 40-45, for example. So, if you like an Armor and you want it in the 2.0 version, you may have problems to find it with high stats, which sucks, and that's why many players are asking to make all Armors like "Ornaments". Finisher were fun to use for... the first week after the launch of Shadowkeep? I don't know you, but after that I've completely stopped to use them. It was told me to wait until I had to deal with hardest Activities like Master Nightfalls or Master Nightmare Hunts 'cos they were really usefull there, but in reality you don't need them at all, even with Artifcat Mods for Energy/Heavy Ammos. You can simply go thorught everything like you've always done until now. I think that Bungie really focused too much on this feature which sounds cool, but it's just smoke in the eyes. Artifact. I love it, but I hate it. I think that Artifact Mods are cool, but I hate the fact that Mods are restricted ONLY to some Weapons and some Subclasses. This sucks. If you, Bungie, want to me to "play as I want", don't force me to play as YOU WANT. Battle Pass, the 100 Levels thing that they added. I've apprecciated the fact that you can reach the Level 100 pretty easily expecially if you complete Bounties that grant a lot of EXP, but I was really disappointed to see how many Rewards were basically shit, like 25 Legendary Shards or 100 Bright Dust. C'mon... Level Cap is still a lie. I'm not talking about the Pinnacle Rewards thing, but of the fact that once you've reached the 950 + 10 form the Artifact, you really don't need to force yourself to reach the max cap 'cos with that you can already complete every Activitity without problems. So is basically just a lie to keep players grinding the hell out of them every week. The Moon. I think that if you've started your adventure in the Destiny universe with D2 you are probably like: "Oh, the Moon! Cool!", but if you, like me, come from D1 it's much more likely to be: "Oh, the Moon... again". So, the Moon. New areas are pretty cool and well designed, all the phantoms around with their howls and screams, even Lost Sectors were much better this time and we had a reason to come back on it every week for the Memories of Eris former Fireteam, the lore from the Darkness, the special Nightmares ecc but... after you did that, you can just simply leave it and go somewhere else 'cos there is nothing to do at all. That's why for the greatest part of the week the Moon is basically "empty" and there is nobody on it, which sucks. Nightmares Hunts are really disappointing. Extremely short (you could actually need more time to complete a Lost Sector on the Moon than a Nightmare Hunt!) with a Strike Matchmaking put on it. Nothing special at all if not a dumb mechaninc that makes the Boss immune 'cos otherwise you could simply melt it and it's incredibly disappointing to see how Bungie can't find something better than "immunity" and "stomp" mechanincs for their Boss encounters. Vex Offensive is disappointing too. Another meaningless horde mode for six players that requires zero coordination at all. Fun for the first... 2-3 times, then you got bored. But the greatest problem for me with Nightmare Hunts and the Vex Offensive is the fact that from these Activities there is nothing to chase at all. Moon Weapons have a really cool design while those from the Vex Offensive are just reskins, but the problem is the fact that we already have weapons that are much better than those. The only Weapons that you could really desire is the Love & Death Grenade Launcher, that's it. The Raid. I was really excited to go back in the Black Garden and see what the Raid team did, but... I was disappointed again. In D1 the Black Garden was... dark, gloomy, mysterious. In the Raid it is so bright, it has lost a lot of fashion for me. The first three encounters of the Raid are really easy, but then you reach the fourth and last one and everything become a big -blam!-ing mess with a lot of shit happening all at once. There is no gradual shifting,you just go from easy to hell. If it wasn't for this last Encounter, I'd would really enjoy this Raid. Also, on PS4 things are even worse 'cos the frame rate drops soooo bad during the last encounter. Rtiaul Weapons. For how I see things, Ritual Weapons are the way of Bungie to say: "Listen, we -blam!-ed up with this Pinnacle Weapons 'cos they are beaking the game so hard. Let's make something easier to get for everyone, but without the risk to make it broken". Which is fine, I guess. The problem with Ritual Weapons is that... they introduced them without think about what we already have. Exit Strategy can't compete with the Recluse. Randy's Throwing Knife can't still compete with Pulse Rifles. Edgewise can't compete with Hammerhead or Delirium 21%. Which makes the hunt for those Ritual Weapons... useless. Crucible. Oh, man... I don't even know from where to start. I think that we can all agree with the fact that the: "Shadowkeep is our starting point to focus on PvP" sort of thing said by Bungie was nothing but a straight lie. Crucible is a mess like it has always been. We still have all the same old problems (balance issues, matchmaking issues, maps issues, IB bounties issues) plus the fact that since Shadowkeep launched the Crucible is laggy as hell both on console and pc. Competitive is a joke more then ever. There is absolutely no reason to play Crucible if not for the sake to play it at all 'cos Valor/Glory reset are useless. So, yeah, after 5 years Bungie still doesn't know what to do with the Crucible at all. Nightfalls are... fine, I guess. The new Dungeon is cool, well deisgned, I enojoied it, but as for the Vex Offensive and the Nightmare Hunts, after you've completed it once and then a second time maybe for the Xenophage, you really don't need to do it anymore. Maybe to collcet the last Ghost Shell and some other collectibles, but that's it. Eververse. What a -blam!-ing joke. Bungie can't make vendors refresh but they have all the time of the world when is about create Ghost Shells, Finishers, Sparrows, Shaders, Emotes, Ornaments... greedy as hell. Full of cool things, too expensive both if we talk about SIlver or Bright Dust (which sucks to grind right now). Got rid of that Tess -blam!-. So, yeah, speaking in general soo far I think that Season of the Undysing is the worst Season after CoO or maybe the third worst Season after CoO and the Season of the Forge... me and my Clanmates have stopped to play D2 on the daily basis like... 7 or 10 days ago, I think and we're back on Rainbow Six waiting for Bungie to do something... we will probably be back for the end of the Season and at the start of the new one.

Posting in language:

• I think they did an awesome job with the Moon overall. Will it keep people engaged for a year? Probably not, but Bungie always has tricks up their sleeves. I'm a PvP main and so maybe I have lower standards for the PvE part of the game but this season it really felt to me like there was a real reason to pay attention to the MMOness of the game. Before I always said to myself, "well this is a good try but if I wanted MMO or RPG I'd finish Final Fantasy or some other long ass game that I haven't finished.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon