JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/14/2019 1:01:08 AM
Sadly Bungie just does not care about any players who encounter this issue with Bungie's PC Move system. It's totally broken and they refuse to take any responsibility whatsoever for the issues, opting instead to simply state what their problem is and move on. Just go play a better game, like Warframe. The devs there don't take a giant dump on parts of the playerbase and never apologise.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by SPARTAN 258: 11/14/2019 10:22:27 AM
    Already played Warframe, 300 hours into it, and with most games I play, I got bored of it, now I want to play Destiny, understand ? And Bungie does care, the issue started a day or perhaps a few hours ago, they are looking into it, they can't help us if they don't know what's the problem And Warframe isn't a "better" game, in Warframe there is no 1st person, there is no guardian, the lore is completely different, you can't say it's better if it is a whole other game. You could say that to D1, because it's the same as D2, so because it's the same game you can say which is better.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Just so u know, this has been a KNOWN problem since Shadowkeep has been released, i.e. for more than an entire month. It is not an issue that has "just surfaced". If u searched online, there are many threads with people with this same issue, and none of it has a working solution... it seems that Bungie does NOT care...

Posting in language:

• Can also vouch for this being an issue since Shadowkeep launched. They don't care at all, we've been ignored and the brief glimpse of hope they gave us was in the form of a ticket system that they don't 100% of the time reply to. I lost all my DLC from Blizzard despite linking weeks before SK, and doing it all correctly. Don't be fooled into thinking they care.

Posting in language:

• same for me Error Transferring Entitlements

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon