JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/13/2019 11:07:41 PM
Hi there. Thanks for contacting us. You may want to try migration again by following the directions on our [url=https://www.bungie.net/PCMove]PC Move page[/url].
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Good to know this is still the only response they know how to give us despite it clearly not working for the last month and a bit while we've been stuck without any help.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• That didn't help.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Ryszy: 11/14/2019 6:53:35 PM
    I did it more than 20 times. On 3 different devices, using 4 different networks. What can i do more?

Posting in language:

• I am experiencing the same problem; Time out during communication with the game servers. Please try again later. close warning DestinyShardRelayProxyTimeout Time out during communication with the game servers. Please try again later. close warning DestinyShardRelayProxyTimeout Time out during communication with the game servers. Please try again later. close warning DestinyShardRelayProxyTimeout Time out during communication with the game servers. Please try again later. close warning DestinyShardRelayProxyTimeout

Posting in language:

• Yep same thing here. I'm pretty sure that my internet is not the problem.

Posting in language:

• Edited by nUmrra: 11/14/2019 1:44:27 PM
    you linked the page i came from :/ doesnt help. DestinyShardRelayProxyTimeout is the error i get

Posting in language:

• i have same problem....

Posting in language:

• I dont understand why we are getting a run around, do yall not have a answer why this continues to happen? I bought the game for forsaken and in I'm not getting the game I paid for, I want a refund! This is a problem that needs to be addressed asap..Your response is the reason we are here asking for help, because your company is obviously having some kind of network problem that need fixed. You cant keep taking peoples money and just giving your customers a run around..That is bad business and need to be reported to BBB if this continue to happen..You have our money for your game that's not working, that is a problem that needs to be addressed asap..

Posting in language:

• If you want a refund, you need to speak with the retailer you bought it from. Based on your profile, that would be either Steam or Acti/Bliz.

Posting in language:

• I was told from the people i bought it from that the code has been redeemed (but i still havent been able to see or even play the game i paid for),so it on the game developer now according to cdkey who i purchaced it through! Man this is the worse support i ever seen!

Posting in language:

• Sorry, but they are giving you the run around. If you are unhappy with your purchase, it is on the retailer to refund you(cdkey in your case), not the developer.

Posting in language:

• This is obviously not helpful at all. The PC Move Page is what led us all here. How about actually trying to give a meaningful response?

Posting in language:

• I have same issue too...

Posting in language:

• I also have this same issue. It has nothing to do with the directions.

Posting in language:

• Your guys PC Move page is the problem here, ive been battling this all day ive tried on two computers 4 different browsers including safari on my iphone using my phones 4G, and nothing seems to work, and now even during the PC Move page steps my characters and expansions are not able to be pulled up from battle.net? At least tell us you guys are working on the issue..... otherwise i want a refund too

Posting in language:

• i am having the same problem anny solution?

Posting in language:

• salut j'ai eu le même problème faire le lien avec steam ne suffi pas il faut aussi autentifié ton compte steam, il faut aller dans le menu de ton compte sur le site et dans la section cross save .

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon