JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
11/13/2019 1:54:48 PM

Destiny 2 current state is a disappointment for old players.

I would like to share my personal point of view that Destiny 2 in it's current state is not the game that got me hooked up 2 years ago. 2 years ago all i knew about Destiny is that it was a crappy game that gets you to buy more and more DLC content and that was the thing that pushed me away from it. When it became free as PS Plus monthly game i decided to try it and instantly got hooked by the atmosphere, graphics, sound, story and gameplay. I couldn't stop playing it and even enjoyed the so hated Curse of Osiris and Warmind. But man... when i tried forsaken i was even more hooked to this game... I even enjoyed the season of the Drifter and i'm not a gambit player. And here we are... Shadowkeep... i haven't played D1, but from what i'm seeing by all youtubers, streamers is that even though i haven't played D1 Moon i still feel like them that this gameplay this DLC felt repetitive and boring. Any single one of the barons missions from Forsaken was more fun than any of the nightmare hunts combined. Mechanics are so lame and boring. This whole DLC had only one interesting thing in that kept me going and that is the story, anything else is just boring. This game is becoming boring to the whole old player base and not because we have all the cool items and exotics, it's because bungie seems to have failed on delivering new content. Conclusion: Like i said 2 years ago what i heard about the game before playing it was that it was just some game that only asks for more money and keeps disappointing us that's why we don't play it anymore. I don't have any issue paying (even for this overpriced DLC), but this is morally abusive relationship, because we still hope that each time Bungie will deliver and they keep failing on that. Don't get me wrong i want bungie to make money, so that we can have more cool content. Well i'm starting to think like those guys and probably soon i'll also leave this franchise for good even though for now the game keeps me slightly entertained. Bungie stop experimenting with your community and follow the successful path that Forsaken had! ** Someone on bungie side should come up and say, sorry we failed to deliver this time... Someone needs to take responsibility for all the angry rants from veteran players that put Destiny on the map. This is no longer the game that got me so hyped and hooked. **

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon