JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
11/10/2019 2:44:07 PM

Please do not touch the red button!!!!

Okay... after a long process of getting Destiny to work after the maintenance... I had 1 day of total bliss with playing the game (got even to finish off Ghaul... He had it coming he did not run, not my problem :P ) Anyways... today... It is off to the bench again. I suspect someone is playing with the buttons. Some person that should not be playing with the buttons. Anyhow... Let's say we at least established, it is not our connection but most likely there is a weakness in the server. All those funny error codes like currant, beaver and such... It is confusing to the common English speaking person, can you even imagine what this all does to the brain of a non-native English speaking gamer??? So... to make a long story short... Bungieeeee my connection is in the twilight zone again!! I hope I did not shock you guys there by thanking you via twitter for the re-establishing of the connection yesterday... That may actually happen more... if ehm... well... things work. I would start by firing the one that is playing with that red button that has a large group of us players out in the cold. Then... paint that red button black and tell people it is for disposal of garbage or something... and that they all HAVE to press it once they have gone to the toilet. Trust me, psychological tests have shown that no one will want to touch it. Just a slight tip on the side... You may have to take in stronger servers... Just... well... saying.
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon