JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Companion App

What needs work in the Companion App?
11/9/2019 11:03:09 PM

In the "general" section..what does postmaster meam

I currently have two hunters and in the app on my Galaxy I go into the general section and there are my items in the postmaster and when I click on one of the items at the bottom it says transfer and postmaster. What does postmaster mean does it transfer it to my other character in their postmaster... I'm not sure because I'm missing a scout rifle that it wanted to transfer
English
#companionapp

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • The Postmaster is an NPC in the Tower that holds lost items that have not gone directly to your character due to not being picked up or having a full inventory. The Postmaster has a max number of items it will hold until new items push out old ones, so it's important to pick them up. The app allows you to see what items are currently held and transfer them to the selected character you're viewing (if space is available). After they're in your character's inventory you can transfer items to another character or your Vault.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

6 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon