JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
11/9/2019 4:32:30 AM

Forges still broke

Finished Bergusia forge with max even got both drones. And still no key or progression on black armory exotic quests. What did your programmers do to screw those of us who had to take time off from playing and new ppl so we are the only ones who will never have black armory exotics. Or is that your plan?
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Broke or broken? Back to English class with you!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• it isn't broken. before you start potty mouthing learn how to do it. you need a key mould for berg forge, that doesn't drop a key unless you have done all steps on key mould.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
    • I did the forge yesterday. Had may key mold maxed and all I need is the black armory lock. So I killed the drones and opened the box that is at the end of it. Got no key. So I went back and double checked my quest step. It said that i just need to do the bergusia forge and kill the drones. So i tried it again and it still didnt work. I have been having this trouble for awhile and havent been able to continue my quest for izanagis. Can we please resolve this issue already because I am tired of not being able to get an exotic that you have in the game. And this is the easy part of the quest and I still have to do the other steps including the rare bounty. Just sell the damn thing already instead of making people wait for you to resolve issues you keep making with the quest. People will say it's not fair we had to grind it out. But I am grinding it out. For 2 months now I have been trying to get this gun and cant.

Posting in language:

• If Eververse had the slightest flaw - it would be fixed really quick... but this? Hell no - Bungie doesnt care.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • You idiot....

Posting in language:

• omg guys theres a box. after you end the forge theres a box next to it where you have to pick up the loot. ...

Posting in language:

• I cant even activate burgusia even kno my key mold says charge it with max temper by doing burgusia forge. I go there and it just there with out anyway to activate it I even kill all the ads around it tried it on pc and ps4 same results very very frustrating...

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon