JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
11/9/2019 3:00:22 AM

Consistently getting weaseled

I keep getting weaseled from the game and I can't understand why. I'm on Xbox one X, I have open NAT with 55 Mbps up and 10 Mbps down with a 1480 MTU, 14 ms ping 0% packet loss, 56 ms latency, wired always, and no cross save. Is it on Bungies end or am I ignorant on something? It happens like once an hour.
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Less the getting Weaseled part, this is almost my exact situation. I'm current banned from Comp PvP because I've "Left a competitive match before it was complete". I'm not losing internet connection, streaming twitch while this is happening, no lost packets, no dropped connection 100% uptime from the modem/router but I get "Contacting Destiny 2 Servers" and placed at the login screen. I now have a 2 week ban that is not warranted. I played dozens and dozens of PvP matches the last couple of days and I don't remember getting kicked. Now this just started happening in Comp and i'm banned. Please reverse this ban, it is ridiculous.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It's the bungie servers, there have been countless forums about this, and they are avoiding answering this one. I read easily more than 30 of these in the last two days, only one had a very vague response from a moderator that doesn't even play the game much. There is no assurance at this point if they are even addressing the problem.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon