JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by SquareDiscus: 11/11/2019 4:38:35 PM

Destiny 2 servers not available

So I've done my research on the topic, and there were a lot of posts that I went through to try to solve the issue. I don't get any error code, just that the servers are not available. Bungie, it's not an internet connection issue like you usually say it is. My speeds are really good and I'm connected. According to the different posts, here's what I've tried: Re-installing Destiny 2 Verifying integrity of game files via Steam Opening the ports specified for PC to allow Destiny 2 Port forwarding Resetting the IP stuff vie Command Line Disabling all unused network drivers Allowing Destiny 2 through the firewall Disabling the firewall All of those have done nothing as I get the same error. It runs fine on other PC's regardless of the network, and works great on my Xbox regardless of the network. It's something specific to my PC. Any ideas?
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Look like that error occurred after last update (at least for me). Found a thing that helped me (thanks to Steam community). Right click on the Destiny in [Game Library] and choose [Properties], then [Local Files] and choose [Verify Integrity of game Files]. That's all.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon