JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by moobykiller: 11/8/2019 7:01:57 PM

I paid for a seasons pass to get this ??

I understand that there are growing pains in a system, but you should reasonably expect said pains to be up front, not getting worse as the season goes on. When i first started playing, the day you went live on your own servers, I was on for double digit hrs without an issue.. now, I can't maintain a connection for more then a game of gambit or a fast run through a raid.. heck i don't need to be in game, transiting back to the tower and i show up.. alone. then boot. and the devs have the audacity to point the finger at the player as the issue, never once do they say, oops, we may have screwed up, check your settings but it's probably something at our end.. nope, they blame the player then chastise them for disconnecting early. The first is a technical issue that will keep me from investing again, the second is an attitude issue that shows me the companies view of the player and their denial of responsibility and that will definitely keep me from investing again.
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Destiny does not run on traditional servers. The way the network is set up for the game, the players are the servers. This is why when there are issues, it is most likely on the users end. If you can list the following, somebody may be able to help you troubleshoot your connection. -Internet provider -Modem/router brand -Download/upload speed(tested, not advertised) -Connection type(Hardwired/Wi-fi : Cable/DSL/Fibre/Satelite) -Ping/Latency -Packet loss -What steps you have already taken to try and aleviate your issues

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon