JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
We are actively investigating issues impacting all Destiny services. Until resolved, some Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by I Play S K A T E: 11/8/2019 7:18:00 PM
Topic body
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Lol you cheated the easiest season possible????

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I don’t even know what network manipulation is lol that’s a thing? How can one do that on ps4. That’s some pc talk. Regardless what I meant is that I imagine my rank will fluctuate. This is only my second time reaching legend since coming from Xbox. Will I have to reach 5500 after getting to the quest step or not I don’t know how comp has changed quite that well.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Please explain “get back to legend”? Based on your game history you used network manipulation to cheat your way to the rank.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon