JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Bungie Doesn't Respond To CRITICISM.
11/8/2019 6:09:24 PM
dmg04

Thanks for the feedback, no sarcasm intended. I'll try to hit more threads that are trending. That said, we [b]honestly may not respond to every topic that has large amounts of upvotes[/b], in that we may have responded to a smaller thread with the same topic a day prior. That said, I can hit threads like yours with links to our existing responses. That said, in response to this thread and the other, we're currently giving feedback to the team over Eververse and the lack of vendor refreshes. Once we have information, we'll let you know.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• maybe you should respond to this post where upvotes were disabled.... I wonder why https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/254312230

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]maybe you should respond to this post where upvotes were disabled.... I wonder why https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/254312230[/quote] Upvotes aren’t disabled... you can’t upvote your own post.

Posting in language:

• "That said" Dmg -2019-

Posting in language:

• Bring Back Trials, Bring Back Factions, Let us earn cosmetics in game instead of only being able to buy them through eververse.

Posting in language:

• Bring Back Trials, Bring Back Factions, Let us earn cosmetics in game instead of only being to buy them through eververse.

Posting in language:

• what kind of voodoo company response is that?

Posting in language:

• To be fair, maybe hit some threads that aren't trending. Alot of quality feedback is overshadowed by threads heavily populated with troll comments about eververse or possing and moaning about pvp. I made a thread recently saying that if you're doing the altar event before reset and then hit the final wave after reset the boss wont spawn. Tested it twice. But its bogged down by #removeeververse . Just saiyan .

Posting in language:

• I would’ve died if he just said thanks for the feedback 😂

Posting in language:

• Even if you just re-skin the the faction armours, that'll make me happy. Missed out on FWC etc.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Thanks for the feedback, no sarcasm intended. I'll try to hit more threads that are trending. That said, we [b]honestly may not respond to every topic that has large amounts of upvotes[/b], in that we may have responded to a smaller thread with the same topic a day prior. That said, I can hit threads like yours with links to our existing responses. That said, in response to this thread and the other, we're currently giving feedback to the team over Eververse and the lack of vendor refreshes. Once we have information, we'll let you know.[/quote] Here's a response: dmg: Hey guys! Let's revamp the faction vendors, vanguard, crucible, ikora, all the planet vendors, and, as a cherry on top, Banshee. Devs: You want us to actually THINK for ourselves and then WORK on it?! dmg: Well, yeah! I mean, our fans, old and new, REALLY like the getup from EP, FWC, Nessus, etc. It can be done and give y'all major props! Devs: Yeah, no! We're too busy scaling up prices for important things like this emote that makes you look like a unicorn pooping rainbow colored ice cream...for 11000 silver! dmg: Lemme get this straight. You don't want to update what we have already because you're too busy making a -blam!-ing unicorn shitting itself in colors? Devs: When you put it like that...yeah! dmg: *closes the door and pickups a baseball* Anyone here remember the scene from TWD when Neegan was introduced and he introduced Rick's Team to Lucille?

Posting in language:

• Starting to think you don’t like responding to threads like this because you get verbally accosted when you do.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Starting to think you don’t like responding to threads like this because you get verbally accosted when you do.[/quote] You’re stating to think the CMs don’t do their job because when they do it requires doing their job? They are professionals whose job is to communicate with their companies customers. That includes unhappy ones.

Posting in language:

• Being unhappy is fine doesn’t mean you need to be blatantly rude. This community can be so toxic.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Being unhappy is fine doesn’t mean you need to be blatantly rude. This community can be so toxic.[/quote] It doesn’t mean you need to be, but it means some people are. That’s an issue with humanity not “the community”. They are professionals and they are paid to deal with it. I don’t think they are as fragile as you want to believe, but if they are then they should find another job in the company.

Posting in language:

• Yeah you sadly you are right, it is their job to deal with us, it just sucks that people get so mad and rude, like we can’t have a calm conversation about what we are unhappy with, there is a lot of us and we all have different points of view and priorities for what we want from this game, I do believe they are doing their best to bring forth the best version of this universe to us and that they do read our comments and work off of what is said.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Yeah you sadly you are right, it is their job to deal with us, it just sucks that people get so mad and rude, like we can’t have a calm conversation about what we are unhappy with, there is a lot of us and we all have different points of view and priorities for what we want from this game, I do believe they are doing their best to bring forth the best version of this universe to us and that they do read our comments and work off of what is said.[/quote] When I see a negative feedback post full of ranting and insults that I agree with the actual point being made I like to comment that more people including Bungie would be agreeable and hear them out if they made their post without the insults and hyperbole.

Posting in language:

• It's sad that I can only take this with a grain of salt

Posting in language:

• [quote]It's sad that I can only take this with a grain of salt[/quote] Welcome to life.

Posting in language:

• Vendors should have BEEN refreshed, we shouldnt have to be telling you this, you do realize your giving away the game for free now right? Hhhmm I wonder why?

Posting in language:

• Meanwhile, im dmg's head: "Bruh"

Posting in language:

• For god sake dmg!! I just don’t understand how your company doesn’t patch booger flippers in orbit!? Just stop giving so many streamers so much time to pick their noses on camera. Feeeeyuuuuuck! And them some truth (feedback) with some cheese on it! Your OG predecessor.(Not coz)Had the “orbit picker booger-flicker emote” too.

Posting in language:

• you are a saint dmg, we are so grateful to have you! :)

Posting in language:

• This is great to see you guys have responded to some threads(in particular this one) and is promising to hear you are looking into eververse etc. One change I would like to suggest is for the ornaments like the empyrean sets, you could sell the armor ornaments as individuals. ie I would consider buying the warlock helmet as I like the design but what’s stopping me now is I don’t see value in buying the whole set for just a helmet.

Posting in language:

• What about skillbased matchmaking beeing in 99 % of the playlists? Are we ever going to talk about how bad this decision was?

Posting in language:

• Please look at the thread for the izi quest and how y’all treated us with the “you will need to re-acquire the rare bounty” the bounty has an extremely low drop chance and I already completed the on I got then with the whole disappearing of crystal and keys it didn’t count now we have to do point less grinding again? It just doesn’t make sense. And izi is probably gonna get nerfed hard soon so why bother going after it anyway. I feel so unmotivated to play destiny rn bc I can’t get into lfg groups bc I don’t have the right set up. And it’s out of my control so I feel so helpless.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon