JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by ImPradaYoureNada: 11/8/2019 5:55:52 PM

[PS4 USA endgame only] | Get Glimmer | Daily GoS raid groups! | Skilled and active in all aspects of the game | 300+ members | Active Discord - LFG NO MORE! |

READ READ [b]***Please read all of the below before responding and please read the requirements before posting.***[/b] Good afternoon guardians! From Shadowkeep, through Y3, and beyond, Get Glimmer is recruiting new skilled and active endgame players! With a new year in Destiny here, there is plenty to do and grind for, and GoS <3. Join our semi-hardcore and very active community today! We also have a clan team in the Game2Give charity event and have raised over $2,000 for the cause! [u]Requirements to join:[/u] [b]PLEASE READ:[/b] 🔅—Using and being active on our Discord server is required. **If you don’t plan on using Discord and being active on our server, please don’t join as it will result in you being kicked shortly down the line for inactivity.** 🔅—Have GoS clears, [b]OR[/b], year two raid clears (LW, SotP, and CoS), OR a 1.5 kd if joining for PvP. 🔅—Age 18+ preferred. 🔅—No toxicity or elitism. You will be kicked. We are a down to earth community who is passionate about conquering the game's most challenging content together. [b]A few things to know about us:[/b] ⭐️—Get Glimmer just celebrated its two year anniversary. I am the owner, founder, and clan leader and have watched it grow from a single clan to over 300 members with a whole management team - a community. We have excellent player retainability and receive positive feedback often on how well the clan is managed and how organized and convenient our Discord is. I've been told it's the best some people have ever been in. ⭐️—We are active in all aspects of the game but raiding and PvP are our two largest categories. There are raid groups formed daily for GoS and the other raids. Right now we have [b]12[/b] GoS raid groups up for the rest of the week. [b]We do offer GoS sherpas if you meet the other requirements to join.[/b] ⭐️—We have built a great community. Although the clan is large, it is structured in a way that makes it feel inclusive and tight-knit. [u]YOU ARE NOT JUST A NUMBER HERE[/u]. We have an extremely attentive admin team and there is always someone watching the Discord and helping, answering questions, sharing info, etc. If you are interested in joining our ever-growing clan and community, drop an upvote on this post, leave a reply, and I or an admin will dm you and we can chat. -P Check me out @ https://raid.report/ps/ImPradaYoureNada
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hiya! Let me know if there are still spots available (lots of raid experience, D1 vet, but haven't played much since Forsaken). Thanks!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I am very interested in joining but don’t have the raid requirements since I’ve been unable to find a solid group in D2. I have three characters all 950+ and am looking to learn the raids and help anyone

Posting in language:

• Would like to join, 1,5+ kd pvp, i want to focus on raids

Posting in language:

• What's up invite me

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • hey! I would be like to join your clan!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Hey, do you allow people to join your discord first? I’d like to see what you guys are all about before deciding if I’d like to join you. so many clans advertise how much they raid and never follow through. Feel free to check my raid report. https://raid.report/ps/HiggzBozo

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • I would love to join up. Need a clan for raids and other activities.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Hey I'm interested in joining your clan.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Hey I'm interested in joining. Looking for a clan that raids regularly

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • [quote]READ READ [b]***Please read all of the below before responding and please read the requirements before posting.***[/b] Good afternoon guardians! From Shadowkeep, through Y3, and beyond, Get Glimmer is recruiting new skilled and active endgame players! With a new year in Destiny here, there is plenty to do and grind for, and GoS <3. Join our semi-hardcore and very active community today! We also have a clan team in the Game2Give charity event and have raised over $2,000 for the cause! [u]Requirements to join:[/u] [b]PLEASE READ:[/b] 🔅—Using and being active on our Discord server is required. **If you don’t plan on using Discord and being active on our server, please don’t join as it will result in you being kicked shortly down the line for inactivity.** 🔅—Have GoS clears, [b]OR[/b], year two raid clears (LW, SotP, and CoS), OR a 1.5 kd if joining for PvP. 🔅—Age 18+ preferred. 🔅—No toxicity or elitism. You will be kicked. We are a down to earth community who is passionate about conquering the game's most challenging content together. [b]A few things to know about us:[/b] ⭐️—Get Glimmer just celebrated its two year anniversary. I am the owner, founder, and clan leader and have watched it grow from a single clan to over 300 members with a whole management team - a community. We have excellent player retainability and receive positive feedback often on how well the clan is managed and how organized and convenient our Discord is. I've been told it's the best some people have ever been in. ⭐️—We are active in all aspects of the game but raiding and PvP are our two largest categories. There are raid groups formed daily for GoS and the other raids. Right now we have [b]12[/b] GoS raid groups up for the rest of the week. [b]We do offer GoS sherpas if you meet the other requirements to join.[/b] ⭐️—We have built a great community. Although the clan is large, it is structured in a way that makes it feel inclusive and tight-knit. [u]YOU ARE NOT JUST A NUMBER HERE[/u]. We have an extremely attentive admin team and there is always someone watching the Discord and helping, answering questions, sharing info, etc. If you are interested in joining our ever-growing clan and community, drop an upvote on this post, leave a reply, and I or an admin will dm you and we can chat. -P Check me out @ https://raid.report/ps/ImPradaYoureNada[/quote] Hi im a d1 player whose pretty much been clan bouncing since my original 1 split im just looking for an active clan to do endgame content with but that seems super hard this is my last try your clan seems like minded to what im looking for so an invite would be appreciated psn is ronj025

Posting in language:

• [quote]READ READ [b]***Please read all of the below before responding and please read the requirements before posting.***[/b] Good afternoon guardians! From Shadowkeep, through Y3, and beyond, Get Glimmer is recruiting new skilled and active endgame players! With a new year in Destiny here, there is plenty to do and grind for, and GoS <3. Join our semi-hardcore and very active community today! We also have a clan team in the Game2Give charity event and have raised over $2,000 for the cause! [u]Requirements to join:[/u] [b]PLEASE READ:[/b] 🔅—Using and being active on our Discord server is required. **If you don’t plan on using Discord and being active on our server, please don’t join as it will result in you being kicked shortly down the line for inactivity.** 🔅—Have GoS clears, [b]OR[/b], year two raid clears (LW, SotP, and CoS), OR a 1.5 kd if joining for PvP. 🔅—Age 18+ preferred. 🔅—No toxicity or elitism. You will be kicked. We are a down to earth community who is passionate about conquering the game's most challenging content together. [b]A few things to know about us:[/b] ⭐️—Get Glimmer just celebrated its two year anniversary. I am the owner, founder, and clan leader and have watched it grow from a single clan to over 300 members with a whole management team - a community. We have excellent player retainability and receive positive feedback often on how well the clan is managed and how organized and convenient our Discord is. I've been told it's the best some people have ever been in. ⭐️—We are active in all aspects of the game but raiding and PvP are our two largest categories. There are raid groups formed daily for GoS and the other raids. Right now we have [b]12[/b] GoS raid groups up for the rest of the week. [b]We do offer GoS sherpas if you meet the other requirements to join.[/b] ⭐️—We have built a great community. Although the clan is large, it is structured in a way that makes it feel inclusive and tight-knit. [u]YOU ARE NOT JUST A NUMBER HERE[/u]. We have an extremely attentive admin team and there is always someone watching the Discord and helping, answering questions, sharing info, etc. If you are interested in joining our ever-growing clan and community, drop an upvote on this post, leave a reply, and I or an admin will dm you and we can chat. -P Check me out @ https://raid.report/ps/ImPradaYoureNada[/quote] Can i join?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • Hi, I'd be interested in joining. I've been playing Destiny on and off since the D1 open beta. I haven't consistently ran with a clan since D1 and LFG is... well it's LFG. I'm down for endgame PvE as well as PvP Here's my raid report: https://raid.report/ps/WoIf_of_Velka

Posting in language:

• Edited by ldavies171: 11/9/2019 11:32:42 PM
                  Me and a friend are interested in joining a good active clan. We raid alot and would like a clan that does too.

Posting in language:

• Hi I would love to join the clan. My old friends don’t play anymore and I want a group to do raids with. I can’t remember the last raid I’ve done:(

Posting in language:

• I’d like to join!

Posting in language:

• I'm interested in join current clan is not active anymore I'm open for raids or anything.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Interested in joining this clan, I have experience in both year one and year two raids. Unfortunately, no GoS clears. Not Exceptionally well at pvp, but can handle pretty well on a solid team

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • Hi I am interested in joining your clan

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Hey fellow guardian looking for an active clan for endgame PvE activities and also PvP occasionally. I have multiple GoS clears and around 30 clears for Y2 raids, I play a minimum of 20-30 hours a week most of the time more so I’m a pretty dedicated player.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        • Hey Im interested in joining your clan

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • Very interested in joining. I’ve have been bouncing around looking for a super active clan, but the last 2 claim to be active but hardly are. Hopefully this is the clan I’m looking for. Have a ton of raid experience but have yet to beat the boss of GoS so definitely looking for constant end game activities. Also I’m super active in PvP.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                            • Have only been here for about 2 months or so and haven’t been apart of a better clan! Amazing sherpas helped me through my first y2 raid clears and with weeks found myself an awesome group to raid with. Huge community for raiding and pvp and all endgame content! If you’re looking for a big active clan we are definitely the clan for you!!

Posting in language:

• love it

Posting in language:

• Our discord is designed to take the F out of lfg, if you catch my drift. An always active discord, plenty of daily raids, dungeons, pvp, and more. Our clan is active at parts of the day/night where you'd only find sheep and owls around. Take it from a Hobo, there's no better place to drop your rucksack and stick around!

Posting in language:

• I’ve been a part of this clan for a few months now, after hopping from one clan to another unable to find a good group, and I must say I’ve had a fantastic time. Get Glimmer has a considerable amount of players all focused on endgame content, so it’s easy to find someone to partner up with and have a good time. Everyone is super fun and kind, and as a result I’ve made a ton of close friends since joining. The cherry on the cake though is the clan discord, which is a great place to hang out and plan events with other clanmates. The discord features are so good I haven’t used LFG in months. If you’re looking for a clan like this, search no more.

Posting in language:

• In the clan for couple of months and it is an awesome experience. Huge community active in any aspect of the game, it’s super easy to find chill and helpful players to group up for raids, comp, quests and dungeons. Join and have great time playing Destiny with friends :)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                            ;
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon